Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is completely bluepilled

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mmV5yrIsio

cfc.jpg

This subanimal is with that superior being because he's funny? Where the fuck are my girlfriends then when I was a funny guy?

Just LOL at this bluepilled comment from some normie
But seriously, this what makes me love Jessica Rabbit so much. She has the looks, the talent, and the ability to choose whomever she wants but she chose Rodger. An average looking, probably, cartoon who messed up all the time, was silly at the worst moments, and yet she chose him because, 'he makes her laugh'.
He, Roger, brings a smile to her face and makes her happy in a way no one else could.
That right there is love

Seriously the one way to my heart
Sure roastie. It has nothing to do with the fact that you're attracted to his looks first, right bitch? Just lol at "funny" being the one way to her heart. Stupid dumb fucking bitch.

roger rabbit thinks she woudl cheat on him, its not bluepilll, its subdued blackpill. shes with him for money and status

She is with him because the writers wished it... stop overthinking it.