Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is comedy guys

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★

These IT guys create all sorts of stories just to make it seem like we are the ones who are blowing things out of proportion.
“ Being tall makes no difference.”
“Short guys get into a lot of relationships. “

Nigger everyone here and their grandma knows who inkwell tears are, dont need them reposted all the time

I clicked on that sub again and this was the first thing I saw. Turns out I made a landwhale mad there. Must have hit a nerve. I'm pretty sure there are more fat whores than there are drugged up cunts on meds but whatever.

Also more confirmation directly from the horse's mouth, cucktears admitting they're ugly obese redditors just like the stereotype. :feelshaha:

Capture

Last edited:
You don't need to be focused to get into relationships. Females are the ones who focus on when you're tall and good looking.

You don't need to be focused to get into relationships. Females are the ones who focus on when you're tall and good looking.
These redditors literally admit they're obese fat fucks and blame it on factors outside of their control but screech and throw temper tantrums whenever someone says the same about looks. Despite the fact ugly people are actually born predisposed to below average looks since physical traits in appearance is obviously mostly inherited to anyone with common sense. They have no credibility whatsoever. They are too retarded to have any modicum of self awareness.

Last edited: