Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is .Co Anime girl

I can't read japanese

didn't watch in order to preserve my heterosexuality

Cringe asf and infuriating.

I had an experience with a girl pulling shit like this on me, you have no idea how fucking retarded it is.

Last edited:
Cringe asf and infuriating.

I had a experience with a girl pulling shit like this with me, you have no idea how fucking retarded it is.
Karen

Been following the manga for a while now and that's the last thing I expected for her voice. Annoying AF.

But of course we all know it's just a fantasy. No way in hell would a foid (even one with no tits like her) pester a lonely nerd. Ricecel epic coping.

At least Uzaki is a little more realistic since she's doing it to a tallfag who is probably chadlite at the worst.

I’m already following the manga

Been following the manga for a while now and that's the last thing I expected for her voice. Annoying AF.

But of course we all know it's just a fantasy. No way in hell would a foid (even one with no tits like her) pester a lonely nerd. Ricecel epic coping.

At least Uzaki is a little more realistic since she's doing it to a tallfag who is probably chadlite at the worst.
Maybe he is tall or chad but shy chad

The manga reeks of retardation and emasculation.

Maybe he is tall or chad but shy chad
Probably Clark Kent glasses hiding Superman.

Honestly while she has the pErSoNaLiTy all 3 of her friends are way hotter. She's the uggo of the group. :lul:

same but remember he is japanese, so maybe JBW might work
Tbh if I stand in front of him I would look like Mouth of Sauron in front of Aragorn.

Rewatched it like 5x. Actually really like it now.

:feelshehe: