Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is chad at 13, my efforts are useless and a waste of time

B

Belzebu

Banned
-
Can you even believe someone can look like this at 13?

Im 28 Im going to the gym almost everyday for 5 years now, have gone to nutricionists follow the diet, when it was time to bulk I got fat, when it was time to cut I lost the little amount of muscles I built, now Im trying to use steroids and I not even seeing any results, its been 3 weeks now.

Meanwhile chad have a better body than me while he was 13 without doing absolute nothing. Jesus man , no serioulsly, no man should try so hard to be beat by someone that don't even got out completely from childhood.

No point trying if you only get mogged

People who go to gym are gay.

Im 28 Im going to the gym almost everyday for 5 years now, have gone to nutricionists follow the diet, when it was time to bulk I got fat, when it was time to cut I lost the little amount of muscles I built, now Im trying to use steroids and I not even seeing any results, its been 3 weeks now.

Meanwhile chad have a better body than me while he was 13 without doing absolute nothing. Jesus man , no serioulsly, no man should try so hard to be beat by someone that don't even got out completely from childhood.

View attachment 788081
Woah, Dude looks like fukken Arnold! Thats kinda badass tho!

Arnold 50 Years Later: The Night He Became an Icon - Muscle & Fitness

View attachment 788081
My male cousin and my sister both heightmogged me hy the time they were 13. It's insane. And I'm not even that short I'm 5'8

why do i even click on these posts pure suifuel

Tbh he could be taking roids

But yeah its sad. Bodybuilding is about genes. Either you have it or you don't. You can't really build muscle on a thin frame.

going to the gym and eat like a pro athlete isn't going to change your dna.
you are born a low T so you will never be a high T. acceptance is key here.
if you feel insecure of other males' physique, that's a sign of low T.
if you are bald/balding, that too is a sign of low T.

View attachment 788081
No way he’s 13

modern women would find the left far more attractive
guy in the right drinks soylent on the daily and taking fin/minox
guy in left plays some musical instruments and a smooth talker.

My male cousin and my sister both heightmogged me hy the time they were 13. It's insane. And I'm not even that short I'm 5'8
How tall is your sister now?

View attachment 788081
@gymletethnicel no matter how much we train, this 13 year old chad gigamogs us

brutal and very relatable, I stopped growing and always look like a kid
same i'm 4'8 at 19 and no one takes me serious cause they all think i'm a child, its such a blackpill and humiliating.

View attachment 788081
Every day I wish I was aborted.

Could be roids tbh

Genes >>> everything else. Simple as that.