Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is bummerdrummers ideal girlfriend that he wishes he had irl

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
And on the left is him irl (thats his aesthetic)

good taste ngl

I would fuck her until my penis drops off.

So a tall e-girl

@Speedloader fine addition to our RD

satanic goth gf is a unicorn

looks like a whore

Satanic is gay.

I honestly don't know why he's allowed on this site. He hates immigrants and supports anyone and anything white including foids. He's a stormcuck, don't think I've ever seen him post anything anti third wave feminist or against female privilege but plenty of anti-black and anti-curry males.
TBH

Last edited:
I honestly don't know why he's allowed on this site. He hates immigrants and supports anyone and anything white including foids. He's a stormcuck, don't think I've ever seen him post anything anti third wave feminist or against female privilege but plenty of anti-black and anti-curry males.
If you ban him then ban also anti white users. It's cucked to say ':soy: let's ban that eviillll waycist cause he says things i don't like :soy:' it's fucking free speech forum get over it, white can hate ethnics and vice versa

I honestly don't know why he's allowed on this site. He hates immigrants
What's wrong with that? You are fucking cuck if you support male immigrants who increase competition and crime, only foids immigrants should be allowed tbh

TBH
He's allowed because 95% of this site is human garbage just like him

20210122 185144

Thought you were gonna put some obese 500 pound sheboon landwhale

If you ban him then ban also anti white users. It's cucked to say ':soy: let's ban that eviillll waycist cause he says things i don't like :soy:' it's fucking free speech forum get over it, white can hate ethnics and vice versa
No it's not a free speech forum. Cucks, Soys and liberals have been banned. If it were open to anyone and everyone this forum would be bluepilled within days. The guys who hates whites, tend to hate them within the context of whites being liberals and feminists. This forum is about inceldom not fucking race above all else. Its subversion of the purpose of this forum and turning it into some alt right race hate bullshit which the MSM likes to paint us as. Infact every untrue stereotype the MSM likes to point at incels he seems to be living up to. Which makes me think he's a larper troll.
What's wrong with that? You are fucking cuck if you support male immigrants who increase competition and crime, only foids immigrants should be allowed tbh
Actually Buummer_drummer is against race mixing so doesn't want any foid immigrants either. The blue eyed NT mogger can easily get a noodlewhore but he refuses. In most cases he's defending his white qweenz from the crime of these dark savage males.

that’s hilarious

just another edgelord to add to all the hedgelords on this forum of which are normie looking but LARP and edge to fuck all day every day on the forum, providing no expansion of the blackpill but self serving tripe serving up dollups of narcisstic soup all DAMN DAY

see
@ThoughtfulCel
@BummerDrummer
@ShadowTheEdgehog

for details
damn day

looks like a cumslut :feelscomfy:

just another edgelord to add to all the hedgelords on this forum of which are normie looking but LARP and edge to fuck all day every day on the forum, providing no expansion of the blackpill but self serving tripe serving up dollups of narcisstic soup all DAMN DAY

see
@ThoughtfulCel
@BummerDrummer
@ShadowTheEdgehog

for details
damn day
Buzzwords with no real meaning. LARP about what? When I have ever been narcissistic? You're fucking retarded and a liberal.

TBH
You are also a liberal, and yes I do hate immigrants and am far right, because I'm not a cucked faggot. You are. You don't realize that female privilege and the rise of female voting power came because of immigrants. The woman question and the nonwhite/immigrant question are the exact same. Female rights should be abolished? Civil rights needs to be abolished. The jewish-nonwhite-female anti white progressive political bloc is very real and is the enemy of incels. You don't think that because you are part of said jewish nonwhite female anti white progressive political bloc.

For someone saying I'm not misogynistic enough (which I am I talk about what I would do with women if I took over because they are lesser beings that need to be controlled like certain groups in a society), it's sure ironic that you side with females on political issues. That is why you liberal progressivefags will never win, siding with women will get you nowhere. Now go kneel for BLM like all the women and bugmen do.
He's allowed because 95% of this site is human garbage just like him

View attachment 437010
Ok liberals.

Last edited:
He looks a lot like Souichi

Edit: Scratch that. That IS Souichi with a wardrobe change

Buzzwords with no real meaning. LARP about what? When I have ever been narcissistic? You're fucking retarded and a liberal.

You are also a liberal, and yes I do hate immigrants and am far right, because I'm not a cucked faggot. You are. You don't realize that female privilege and the rise of female voting power came because of immigrants. The woman question and the nonwhite/immigrant question are the exact same. Female rights should be abolished? Civil rights needs to be abolished. The jewish-nonwhite-female anti white progressive political bloc is very real and is the enemy of incels. You don't think that because you are part of said jewish nonwhite female anti white progressive political bloc.

For someone saying I'm not misogynistic enough (which I am I talk about what I would do with women if I took over because they are lesser beings that need to be controlled like certain groups in a society), it's sure ironic that you side with females on political issues. That is why you liberal progressivefags will never win, siding with women will get you nowhere. Now go kneel for BLM like all the women and bugmen do.

Ok liberals.
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBut your whole life has no real meaning

even the virtual life on incels.is/co

literally everything you write is self serving , to the benefit of your own viewpoint with literally FUCK ALL OBJECTIVITY, THIS IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF NARCISSISM

ALSO on a side note just to increase BUMMER'S SMV on chads.co I HAVE LEARNT LITERALLY ZIP FROM ANY POST HE HAS EVER MADE, his posts have the SMV of the lovechild of hamussssssssslusssssssnoussssssssss and stblackopcel.

he is a net drain on incels.is/co like single mothers on the u.k. economy.

Last edited:
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBut your whole life has no real meaning

even the virtual life on incels.is/co
>I’m LARPing about something
>my life has no real meaning and I’m a truecel incel
???

literally everything you write is self serving , to the benefit of your own viewpoint with literally FUCK ALL OBJECTIVITY, THIS IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF NARCISSISM
What does this even mean. My posts are pretty objective. I call it how I see it.
ALSO on a side note just to increase BUMMER'S SMV on chads.co
How does that relate to anything
I HAVE LEARNT LITERALLY ZIP FROM ANY POST HE HAS EVER MADE, his posts have the SMV of the lovechild of hamussssssssslusssssssnoussssssssss and stblackopcel.
Cry some more. My posts are not only better but more informative and less schizophrenic than yours. Your posts are what? Either nothing or incoherent autism
he is a net drain on incels.is/co like single mothers on the u.k. economy.

>I’m LARPing about something
>my life has no real meaning and I’m a truecel incel
???

What does this even mean. My posts are pretty objective. I call it how I see it.

How does that relate to anything

Cry some more. My posts are not only better but more informative and less schizophrenic than yours. Your posts are what? Either nothing or incoherent autism

90B4AB3A F514 4353 A5A2 1E59854BF5BC

The resemblance of the anime foid to the average e-girl is uncanny ngl