Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is blackpill but she seems more reasonable to me

If you are 6’1 foid I thin 6’3 is reason to go after it is when it is 5’2 foid want 7ft chad that is fucking brutal

The state should mandate all manlets to breed with 6’+ foids like this :ahegao:

A few generations and a whole lot of problems would be fixed

I hate her. Tall bitch won’t even settle for an above average height guy like me (I’m 6’0). She is less desirable for being that tall. Go for a heightmatched guy bitch

I hate her. Tall bitch won’t even settle for an above average height guy like me (I’m 6’0). She is less desirable for being that tall. Go for a heightmatched guy bitch
I’ve see worse foids who want 7ft chad while they 4ft tall

I dont watch FagToks

I think the taller foids get the lower their standards are for height relative to their own. It makes sense. A 4ft10 foid needs at least a 6ft5 dude to fix her fucked up genetics and create non-incel sons. Whereas a 6ft1 foid is fine dating someone even 1 inch taller than her because her own genes are already gigachad-tier.

Foids are almost never reasonable. They're allergic to the concept of making sensible demands.

Her heightmatch would be about 6'5

She thinks taller means stronger. Do you think she can be stronger than me?

True, the height discrepancy would decrease

SHORTCELS SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE TALL FOIDS' WOMBS IN ORDER TO TRANSMUTE AND UPLIFT THEIR GENES :lasereyes: