Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is an amazing feat for a woman

WormGear

WormGear

Greycel
Let this sink in.

Attachments

• 27867177_2014850592088761_199818225125106876_n.png.jpg
    27867177_2014850592088761_199818225125106876_n.png.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 163
1 whole year, what a brave soul.

That woman deserves a medal

That's what cucktears mean by female incels.

Lol what a joke. So a guy goes a year without sex and he's considered pathetic (virgin shaming is definitely a thing). A woman does and she's a hero (also sending the message that society WANTS women to be sluts). I mean if Hollywood want people going years without sex, this forum is full of them.

We don't exist in their eyes...

>One year without sex for a woman

Unthinkable, you're amazing!

>Entire lifetime without sex for a man

STOP COMPLAINING YOU LOSER VIRGIN NOBODY OWES YOU ANYTHING

My Life Without Sex

Starring: Me and only me

Jeez, try 20-21 years. :'( Maybe more.

UncannyValley said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
Zielony4 said:
Jeez, try 20-21 years. :'( Maybe more.
I thought you were 14

I am 14, but what I'm saying is that this girl has only 1% the taste of what most incel guys in this thread had gone through

[attachment=2345]

Attachments

• giphy (5).gif
    giphy (5).gif
    195.8 KB · Views: 84
rafaelvicuna3 said:
I am 14, but what I'm saying is that this girl has only 1% the taste of what most incel guys in this thread had gone through

Damn, I wish I was 14 and found this place. I'd never mouth breathe, take some growth hormone, and all that redpill stuff that'd still have a chance back then, AND i'd know about womens' true nature.

Zielony4 said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
Damn, I wish I was 14 and found this place. I'd never mouth breathe, take some growth hormone, and all that redpill stuff that'd still have a chance back then, AND i'd know about womens' true nature.

Yeah better late than never! I was unknowingly blackpilled since like 10 years old before I even knew the word "blackpill." It was only a matter of time before I discovered this place anyway.