Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based This is a video of me approaching a foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
-Hi, my name is [REDACTED] and I saw you standing here alone and I thought you looked cute and wanted to say hi.
-Okaaaay?
-Yeah so do you want to get to know each other?
-No, sorry, I have a boyfriend...
-What's his name?
-Uuuuuhm... Peter, yes, his name is Peter.
-WELL YOU DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND, YOU DON'T WANT ME BECAUSE I AM UGLY, TAKE THIS YOU FUCKING BITCH

Based Thot destroyer. The gentleman even made sure to cover her blown out pussy :heart:

In höchstem Maße gigabasiert, mein Bruder.
Es lebe der Aufstand!

-Hi, my name is [REDACTED] and I saw you standing here alone and I thought you looked cute and wanted to say hi.

While I barely have any social skills, that made me cringe. Even if a chad said that it looks too weird. The foid just won't make fuss on the cringe as she still wants to f uck him, but anyone else doing it will get laughed the fuck out.

Last edited:
Can’t see cause on mobile. Sad!

:feelskek: lel at the way he kept picking her up and slamming her down like a ragdoll, then stomping in her head kek.

Also fuck that captcha

I’m pretty sure this is a doll though.

-She does not move by herself.
-She seems to be very lightweight.
-No one is interfering.

that's some ragdoll physics. is this in China? I heard nobody interferes because they don't want a case.

If chad does the same, she won't feel mistreated at all.
Remember that
full

I wish people were this uncucked in western countries.

Can’t see but this sounds based.

I wish people were this uncucked in western countries.
I wish too. The west is over, and we are exporting this trash to the rest of the world. Nuke it.

-Uuuuuhm... Peter, yes, his name is Peter.

Good way to catch her. As far as I remember they've never use the "I have a BF" shit on me, but it's something typical.

That chink foid looks like a ragdoll, is that blood on the floor by the way? Brutal webm.

Good way to catch her. As far as I remember they've never use the "I have a BF" shit on me, but it's something typical.

That chink foid looks like a ragdoll, is that blood on the floor by the way? Brutal webm.
Yes, that's blood and no, she isn't a doll.