Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is a safespace?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14805
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14805

Emotionless
-
That seems to be the case seeing we can be open about our failures,bad genetics,rejections, virginity etc. without being belittled by some asshole normie,Chad/Tyrone,Stacey and Cucks.

Feels nice being here with all the shitposting,real life stories(which I may share sometime in the distance future once I'm more well known),news, Video Gaming,Anime, and the BlackPill. Especially the BlackPill because let's be real when you bring forth the BlackPill anywhere else you're always met with shame,ridicule and bullying.

So yeah I consider this place as my shitposting safespace. What about the rest of you do you consider this place your safespace?

*Anticipating lulzy shitposts from the usual members XD*

"lulzy" "XD"
I'm very dissapointed, son.

what’s up with these roasties infiltrating bro

I always presumed this would be a safe space for people like us, a Haven for guys like us who're down on their luck. You know if we open up about our failures anywhere else we get ridiculed to death. But here we either receive support,comfort and of course shitposting users leaving funny posts.

I wasn't sure if I would like this forum or not, but I'm really liking this place. But maybe because I just joined last week or something and the new smell of this forum just haven't faded yet XD.

This place isn’t a safe space. Most of the people here are fucking LARPers or fakecels.
I always presumed this would be a safe space for people like us, a Haven for guys like us who're down on their luck. You know if we open up about our failures anywhere else we get ridiculed to death. But here we either receive support,comfort and of course shitposting users leaving funny posts.

I wasn't sure if I would like this forum or not, but I'm really liking this place. But maybe because I just joined last week or something and the new smell of this forum just haven't faded yet XD.
Get out now, before it’s too late

Yes, its the perfect place if youre an ugly and depressed KHHV social outcast

Safety doesn't exist, it is a lie weak people make themselves because reailty is terrifying. People who feel safe are nothing but lambs for slaughter.

no, tons of assholes on here

14870107864 7f2f178480 b

Safety doesn't exist, it is a lie weak people make themselves because reailty is terrifying. People who feel safe are nothing but lambs for slaughter.

Generally agreed.

Some degree of safety is necessary. But if you cannot confront harsh truths and realities that make you "unsafe" you will never be able to learn anything about this world or accept its true nature.

Too much safety is counterproductive.

Some degree of safety is necessary
It's not actual safety we have. There are institutions that offer you a service of protection. Government, police, army, fire departments and hospitals offer us protection from hazards of living in a way, in return we agree to act according to certain laws, pay taxes and if able work. That way both parties profit, some more than others but that is irrelevant now. And, yes, there are criminals who use the services of the institutions I mentioned above without giving anything in return but those people are exception and not the rule in this case.

A system of guaranteed protection is necessary to have a functioning society but there will never exist a state where anybody is 100% safe, the risk can only be minimized and people should be aware of that.

Not from fakecels