Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is a healthy forum

Blancmange

Blancmange

Officer
★★
I see this forum as being 'healthy'. I joined 2 months ago and I think my life has improved in that time because of the forum, I have started meditating as it was a suggestion I read in a thread & that has helped me with my depression, I've also been inspired to start bike riding as a way to compliment my neet lifestyle with some fun outdoors activity and fitness and that's been awesome, I've been riding around everywhere and have found some amazing parks along the coastline & even a massive mangrove swamp only a mile from my house which I never knew existed.

The best thing though is knowing that I'm not alone in being unable to get a girlfriend, I always thought my situation was so abnormal and I was a freak, but it's almost a relief that it's unfortunatly common for a sizable segment of the male population to be celibate, now I don't feel like the only one in the universe.

1*k31NIl6URCk6v8ALQF8RpA.png

I'm glad that it's a positive addition to your life. A lot of users here seem to think that this forum and being negative and pessimistic go hand in hand.

Amen, brother.

I'm glad that it's a positive addition to your life. A lot of users here seem to think that this forum and being negative and pessimistic go hand in hand.

I think the forum may be rough if you come here and aren't mostly blackpilled already. After you've crossed that threshold at least, I think having a place to vent and not be attacked and force fed bluepills helps incels feel a very small amount of validation. There are others like us, who understand our feelings, that don't attack us for our feelings, etc.

It's nice to have a safe space from normies and femoids

Agreed. Without places like this incels would have no one to talk to.

A significant portion of the male population are incels, you are not alone brother. :feelsautistic:

my life instead of going slowly downhill, is now stagnant and/or going slightly upward
this is my cope