Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is a 73 y/o incel

Kanakops

Kanakops

Officer
★★★
at 11:25

it's in french but I'm gonna translate for you

Wow, it's a big question you ask me // Houla! c'est que vous m'en posez une question..
If I already got girlfriend ? // Si j'ai déjà eu des amoureuses ?
I never got a girlfriend // Pour bien vous dire, j'en ai jamais eu
-long silence-
I don't... / J'ai pas....
I was going in party / J'allais aux fêtes
but I was not going on bal (place to dance) because, / mais j'allais pas au bal parce que,
for telling you the truth, I never know how to dance. / pour vous dire la vérité je n'ai jamais su danser.
I have try but it never work, / J'ai essayé mais ça marchait pas.
-long silence-
So I have abandoned / Donc j'ai abandonné
-long silence-

Still mogs the Hiroshimacel right after him.

Still mogs the Hiroshimacel right after him.

he have a nice ending so meh

He was affected with the radiation of the bomb so the parents of his gf refuse him to let them marry, they have try to suicide together with drugs and it was not working, after 7 years the parents accept to let them marry and they was happy

he have a nice ending so meh

He was affected with the radiation of the bomb so the parents of his gf refuse him to let them marry, they have try to suicide together with drugs and it was not working, after 7 years the parents accept to let them marry and they was happy

I would be happy if my love story was even 1% as great as that.

at 11:25

it's in french but I'm gonna translate for you

Wow, it's a big question you ask me // Houla! c'est que vous m'en posez une question..
If I already got girlfriend ? // Si j'ai déjà eu des amoureuses ?
I never got a girlfriend // Pour bien vous dire, j'en ai jamais eu
-long silence-
I don't... / J'ai pas....
I was going in party / J'allais aux fêtes
but I was not going on bal (place to dance) because, / mais j'allais pas au bal parce que,
for telling you the truth, I never know how to dance. / pour vous dire la vérité je n'ai jamais su danser.
I have try but it never work, / J'ai essayé mais ça marchait pas.
-long silence-
So I have abandoned / Donc j'ai abandonné
-long silence-

Fuck, I better not live that long. I hope I die before I turn 30, honestly. There's nothing left to look forward to, I'm 24, I'm not going to see anything new.

Fuck, I better not live that long. I hope I die before I turn 30, honestly. There's nothing left to look forward to, I'm 24, I'm not going to see anything new.

> Robowaifus

This is what you call a serious handicap. There's just being ugly, but then there's "I can't have a mate because of actual medical conditions." Like being affected by radiation. It's like not having a penis.

> Robowaifus
I doubt they'll ever actually exist in any meaningful way that isn't incredibly shitty. And even if the ever did create true waifus, the prices would be so high that we couldn't afford them.

I doubt they'll ever actually exist in any meaningful way that isn't incredibly shitty. And even if the ever did create true waifus, the prices would be so high that we couldn't afford them.

They already do.

They just need to get better and cheaper.

rBVaGVaeDQiAG1e6AAKaXo5GhWo134.jpg

They already do.

oh shit, I can't wait to see the robotics waifu in 20 years, also this one probably gonna cost 100$
i'm gonna buy one for sure

They already do.

Isn't that just a doll? And imagine how uncomfortable it would be cumming into it and then having to clean out your own cum. And it's probably fucking cold too. And you have to carry it around, it can't walk, it can't go on hikes with you, you can't cook for it, you can't have conversations, it just seems really fucking depressing to me.

Isn't that just a doll? And imagine how uncomfortable it would be cumming into it and then having to clean out your own cum. And it's probably fucking cold too. And you have to carry it around, it can't walk, it can't go on hikes with you, you can't cook for it, you can't have conversations, it just seems really fucking depressing to me.

I have fucked a dakimakura strapped with an onahole and it felt amazing.

I'm sure this'll be fine.

That's why I was talking about the future, maybe these things will be able to walk and have a few lines like one of those dolls with a string and be able to clean themselves up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back