Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This “incel” ultramogs me

this guy is yottachad compared to me

>chad(lite)/normie guy commits a crime
>I bet these evil online virgins are somehow behind it :soy:

Willing to bet that this guy wasn't """cel"""

The prosecution argued during Yust’s trial that he was a jealous boyfriend who could not tolerate either woman becoming involved with another man.
"When Kara tried to end her relationship with Yust because of abuse, Yust said, 'If I can't have her nobody can,"

quick google search shows that he wasn't incel JFL

>chad(lite)/normie guy commits a crime
>I bet these evil online virgins are somehow behind it :soy:
Tbh and meanwhile on normie social media foids write how wet he makes then. But what am I complaining. Textbookincel I'd say. :chad: If[UWSL] he and us just chose to have better personalities. :feelsthink::fuk:[/UWSL]

Last edited:
That's an "incel"? :lul:

Literally borderline Chad with high-T deranged brain kills foids, who he probably fucked = those ugly incels are at it again :soy::soy::soy:

Normies have no idea what incel is, they just relate everything bad to us

Any attack to a woman is being an “incel” jfl he will most likely had multiple sexual partners

how many love letters has this incel with an unnattractive personality gotten already?:feelsseriously:

a literal chad 8/10 :chad: commit a crime cause a woman rejected him --> he's an inkwell !!1!!!1:feelstastyman::feelstastyman: inkwell are terrorists!1!!11 :soy::foidSoy:

the suicides of the truecels, the bullying who suffer the truecels, the truecel who don't even hate women but want only to be loved, these aren't problems for the cucktears community

IT calls anything incel as long as the word female is involved

Incel killed his wife, incel killed his fiance, incel killed his girlfriends.