Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This Incel Tears whale would be incel if male

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Call me volcel but I wouldn't

They think theyre chads and stacies, who somehow know even the mere existence of reddit.

fuck man I wasn't ready for a dogpill

What a surprise. Foid who posts on CuckTears turns out to be fat and below average. LOL. They are just mad that we are exposing female nature. They are also mad that Chad and Tyrone would never stoop to their level. Instead of having productive hobbies or hanging out with friends and loved ones, they allocate their time fighting an internet war with anonymous individuals. Individuals who they deem not wasting time on and are insane. Deep down, they know if they didn't lie to themselves, they would be here too. We remind them of themselves so they must continue fighting.

Cute doggos.

What's with Reddit users and pitbulls?

How pathetic do you have to be to be a fat cunt who resorts to picking on lonely, emotionally tormented men online who you've never even met. Her face is like the epitome of all IncelTears users; just as stuck-up as I imagined. Truly pathetic.

ILjpzzV

That dog definately fucks her

That thing looks like a man.

What a surprise. Foid who posts on CuckTears turns out to be fat and below average. LOL. They are just mad that we are exposing female nature. They are also mad that Chad and Tyrone would never stoop to their level. Instead of having productive hobbies or hanging out with friends and loved ones, they allocate their time fighting an internet war with anonymous individuals. Individuals who they deem not wasting time on and are insane. Deep down, they know if they didn't lie to themselves, they would be here too. We remind them of themselves so they must continue fighting.

Bane did absolutely nothing wrong.

Chads, Staceys, high tier normies, successful people dont waste time on IT. Better things to do in this world to be wasting time hating on incels.

Disgusting whore, disgusting dog.

im sure she thinks she deserves some hot man too.

That's a man.

Ugly bitch, never would I go for something like that, call me a volcel all you want