Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This image makes me fucking suicidial

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
It embodies the reality that open sexuality = more for Chad and less for everyone else. These are some of earth's most beautiful women presenting all of their fertility and beauty, but only for a small minority of men.

C9vv0

Not really, they're just young
I am factoring youth into the claim. If you say that a young, healthy, white blonde isn't the peak of the female sex then we have a disagreement.

she reminds me of Diana
fuck that Ukranian whore that slobs on nigger cock
FUCK YOU DIANA THAT MONEY I SENT YOU WAS MEANT FOR YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS! NOT GO TO PARTY AND GET DICKED DOWN THEN TALK ABOUT IT ON YOUR STREAM

she reminds me of Diana
FUCK YOU DIANA THAT MONEY I SENT YOU WAS MEANT FOR YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS! NOT GO TO PARTY AND GET DICKED DOWN THEN TALK ABOUT IT ON YOUR STREAM
I'm sorry to hear that :fuk:

I am factoring youth into the claim. If you say that a young, healthy, white blonde isn't the peak of the female sex then we have a disagreement.
True. Though your claim of "small minority of men" and "more for Chad" is questionable, at that age propinquity and social status were very important and enough to fool stupid young bitches sometimes without Chad looks.

True. Though your claim of "small minority of men" and "more for Chad" is questionable, at that age propinquity and social status were very important and enough to fool stupid young bitches sometimes without Chad looks.
Maybe. But the underlying nature of sexhaving is still that it piles up to certain men, at the expense of others.

Tbh. They aren’t gigastacies or anything but these foids are batting far ahead of fat and ethnic foids.

Maybe. But the underlying nature of sexhaving is still that it piles up to certain men, at the expense of others.
No doubt, what you are talking about here is demographics. Demographics is indeed the biggest blackpill that blackpillers don't talk about.

It embodies the reality that open sexuality = more for Chad and less for everyone else. These are some of earth's most beautiful women presenting all of their fertility and beauty, but only for a small minority of men.

View attachment 503203
If you hope to ascend, remember, these aren't the type of girls you're aiming for. Ultra-normie, dumb, following Kardashians on IG, etc.
We are fundamentally incompatible with them. Stare at their asses and tits and leave it at that.
This is part of why ER was such a retard, he talked about nothing but beautiful, blonde, normie women.

she reminds me of Diana
I will shine the dazzler light into her drivers eyes in the tunnel at night.

Just like last time...

I see three things that I can't have. I don't care. It's like showing me 3 lambos lol.
I can't have it, won't have it and that's it.

Yes ????????

Money comparisons always fall flat because that's mostly a cultural invention. Procreation opportunity, however, speaks to our true nature within.
If you think they are the most beautiful women in the world, then it’s no wonder why females are on just exist mode.

If you think they are the most beautiful women in the world, then it’s no wonder why females are on just exist mode.
You are welcome to post your example of higher attractiveness.
Also, I said "some of Earth's most beautiful women". I do think they belong in the top 5% at the very least.

Foids these days are like female baboons, showing off their swollen butts to signal they're ready to mate :feelsjuice:

Foids these days are like female baboons, showing off their swollen butts to signal they're ready to mate :feelsjuice:
Yep, but it's all twisted and perverted. They're not actually looking to bring healthy offspring into the world. They're only hedonistically riding off the high they get from attention and sex with hot men.

Yep, but it's all twisted and perverted. They're not actually looking to bring healthy offspring into the world. They're only hedonistically riding off the high they get from attention and sex with hot men.
That, and the sadistic pleasure and sense of power they feel from flaunting their bodies to hordes of males, who, thanks to the police state as well as simps and white-knights, cannot so much as lay a finger on them. Men are just as vulnerable to female sexuality as foids are to male strength :feelsjuice:

That, and the sadistic pleasure and sense of power they feel from flaunting their bodies to hordes of males, who, thanks to the police state as well as simps and white-knights, cannot so much as lay a finger on them. Men are just as vulnerable to female sexuality as foids are to male strength :feelsjuice:
I wouldn't be surprised if they actually enjoy the pain of low-SMV men. Whereas men are ready to do cruel things for a better world, it seems women just like doing cruel things for for the sake of it.

Looks like it’s over, dude.

They are white
If they were black or Asian, you wouldn't say the same

They are white
If they were black or Asian, you wouldn't say the same
Correct. But being myself white and an opponent to race-mixing, I see nothing wrong with my attitude.

Correct. But being myself white and an opponent to race-mixing, I see nothing wrong with my attitude.
Race maxing is cope.
If you could get a white pussy like the ones in the image, you would never think about it.
Inceldom is the result of western civilization.
Lookism = white standards

Race maxing is cope.
If you could get a white pussy like the ones in the image, you would never think about it.
Inceldom is the result of western civilization.
Lookism = white standards
Yes, I agree that West is at the forefront with all problems that relate to women's rights, social media and all of the shit they cause. Also, I hope you didn't misinterpret my message. I think negatively of race-mixing.

@ThoughtfulCel @Extra-Samsaric Sure, go fap to your Hollywood beauties or underage jailbait. Or whatever you consider a higher form of bauty than ordinary, healthy and youthful females are. I stick to my claim.

Last edited:
brutal and sad,but it seems like a much of effort :being a chad.:feelsugh: