Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This illustrates female depression vs male depression

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
The girl will be drowning in attention and will have a great life while the guy will be a rotten and virgin corpse before 20.

5c24b92

she is close to stacy tier. look at the smile on her face the picture is probably being taken by her chad boyfriend

Reminds me of the pic of just a pc setup that got only like 15 likes but another image with a foid sitting at her pc got like top page and thousands of likes

Worthless Chad cock sucking cunt

>Rough time at school.
>Chad only talked to her for 15 minutes instead of 30.

Simps need to be euthanized ngl.

the bottom guy got around 60 upvotes even though he wants to kill himself. i'm surprised he got any attention at all

This world is a vile mistake, this isn't worth the efforts.

Rage fuel with these obvious validation seeking posts, she can fuck off and get validated by chads dick

It is impossible for them to truly be depressed since the whole world will cater to them at any given chance. Antidepressant commercials always show foids surrounded by friends, lovers and family as they "suffer"... never realistic from the men's side since they're trying to sell a product but also make us feel sympathy for the poor toilet.

the bottom guy got around 60 upvotes even though he wants to kill himself. i'm surprised he got any attention at all

Meh! Virtue signal. Normies do that shit to pretend how nice they are.

not a word will be read with my two eyes

That guy should be posting here

She was most likely jumping up and down on a hard cock the previous night and was feeling bad because she didn't get as many likes on Insta as her peers so she wanted to signal on reddit. Once she got enough attention she would send out some tweets within her social circle so they could come and look at her thread to humblebrag about her replies

Happens all the time with females. They eat up attention.

It is impossible for them to truly be depressed since the whole world will cater to them at any given chance. Antidepressant commercials always show foids surrounded by friends, lovers and family as they "suffer"... never realistic from the men's side since they're trying to sell a product but also make us feel sympathy for the poor toilet.
She was most likely jumping up and down on a hard cock the previous night and was feeling bad because she didn't get as many likes on Insta as her peers so she wanted to signal on reddit. Once she got enough attention she would send out some tweets within her social circle so they could come and look at her thread to humblebrag about her replies

Happens all the time with females. They eat up attention.

female depression:

Bridgetjones

male depression:

"suicidal" teen girl will have dozens of suitors in a couple of years, several marriages, succeeding at career or won't have to work at all because her men will provide for her

suicidal teen boy will just become suicidal wageslave man and nothing will ever salve him.

For women depression is "I'm sad sometimes". For men it's being unable to get out of bed, self harm, and eventual suicide.