Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel this hurts

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
fucking hell man I hate this. I just want a goddamn hug jmytnyrtberfedadffdss I’d rather die than suffer this touchless existence. I feel so unwanted and can’t even imagine being loved, truly. FUCK dude.

sorry just wanted to vent

Fuck foids n soyciety

The only hug you will get is from the ground when you jump off a tall building

People will not do that because they fear / hate the so called weird social inept people like us

The only hug you will get is from the ground when you jump off a tall building

People will not do that because they fear / hate the so called weird social inept people like us
kill me dude

And me wanted it too. I was sensible towards them and naively romantic but for three years only i have as a feeling is fantasy of humiliating and degrading fuck and thats it. As incel you can become what you hated.
I gotcha buddy boyo:feelsautistic:

Sorry bro. This shit just never seems to get any easier :cryfeels:

Sorry bro. This shit just never seems to get any easier :cryfeels:
there’s no light at the end of the tunnel either. the longer this goes on, the more suicidal I get. I just want a gf, she doesn’t have to be good looking. I just wish they’d realise that their hypergamy is causing so much pain to guys like me but no way that’s ever going to happen. hypergamy is evil. it’s wrong. what is it like to share a hug with someone that loves you? because of female hypergamy i’ll never get to know. fuck this
Need guns
or jump together from a bridge

i hate everyone so much it's unreal