Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This hits me so hard

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
Sc0gqytw98511

IQ doesnt get pussy. Low inhib does.

Same happened to me. My parents had enrolled me into summer school since I was 9 or 10 so every year I could get ahead of all my peers. In HS I was taking courses 1-2 years before I needed to. Was taking all college credit courses as a senior and only needed to go half a day since I had all my credits to graduate.
When I enrolled into college I had scholarships and was almost a Jr as a Freshman. But I couldn't adjust to college life. Or the lack thereof I guess. I thought University was supposed to be filled with academics and we would have thought-provoking discussions and the girls were interested in "smart guys" just like my teachers and parents always told me. I couldn't handle it when I found out college is just another extension of HS. You still get the same Chads and Staceys there just soaking up everyone else's hard work while they are their because they have the money, the connections, the good looks and especially their parents. None of it was fair. None of the hierarchy made sense. THIS IS FUCKING COLLEGE! WHY THE FUCK ARE THE JOCKS STILL AT THE TOP!!
I quickly withdrew. Grew depressed. Stopped going to classes. Now I'm just an average wageslave. It was a few years into my working years did I find another lesson: HS never ends

I was told I was smarter than everyone else; but everyone around me is a goddamned moron. I'm average at best and I can't do math to save my life, so I couldn't even manage a goddamned Psych degree. I was studying to be a Neuroscientist and I couldn't even get past Algebra 1.

In order to get away from my house during highschool I spent time in a drug den doing chores and babysitting. I managed to get some base networking done and now I'm a goddamned caretaker. Jesus Christ, save me now.

Life is so fucking boring and mundane. My existence is a joke

Chads and Stacies are pretty much never actually smart (they basically can't be, since there's never been any evolutionary pressure for them to be).

It just seems that way because they get literally everything--including good grades, promotions, etc.--handed to them on a silver platter.

It severely fucks with incels' minds though because looks create the illusion of talent in every area of life, including things that require some minimal level of real intelligence (such as college).

Last edited:
I fell for this meme, too. Although I never got fancy grades.

Maybe telling ugly kids they're smart is just a parents way to get their kids to cope.