Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This has to be the whitest fucking Sri Lankan I have ever seen

reptiles17

reptiles17

Shower maxed and no fap maxed incel
-
Content comgoogleandroidgooglequicksearchboxCommonContentProvider assistcomgoogleandroi

This guy is the whitest fucking Sri Lankan I've ever fucking seen I mean to whites this is nothing special but to pajeets this guy might as well be another race like no fucking way tbqh he's probably mixed with white or some shit

Content comgoogleandroidgooglequicksearchboxCommonContentProvider assistcomgoogleandroi

Over for Srilankancels.

Looks like an arab or a persian

Whatever he is, he’s definitely not a Tamil

Over for Srilankancels.

Bro what do you expect when the average pajeet looks like this abomination like this may not be special in the west and truth be told it isn't but this guy has a slayer pheno or possible to slay most curries aren't even human facially there face runs into a wall

Whatever he is, he’s definitely not a Tamil

Bro I dmed him ain't no fucking way this nigga is niggerlankan Tamil fucking hell

The Sri Lankans I've known all looked like the two guys at the bottom. Can't imagine how rare that lighter phenotype is.

fake Sri lankan

The Sri Lankans I've known all looked like the two guys at the bottom. Can't imagine how rare that lighter phenotype is.

Bro it never began holy fuck I understand why the race pill exists even gooks mog those abominantions

Mogs me to skyrimblion

If he lives in the west he will get a white becky and have white children, thus completing his life cycle

If he lives in the west he will get a white becky and have white children, thus completing his life cycle

He does he lives in Canada but with a decently attractive Indian women

Oh I was wrong then.

Ngl why do the curries on insta look decent there orbits aren't fucked there midface is forwars grown the shit around there face the skin colour rapes them

Pure aryan Brahmin whose family lineage never let themselves be polluted with the lower castes ever since the caste system was imposed on the poor Dravidians to keep the races separate-pill.

Pure aryan Brahmin whose family lineage never let themselves be polluted with the lower castes ever since the caste system was imposed on the poor Dravidians to keep the races separate.

Seems like a massive cope most bramhins look subhuman as fuck

Seems like a massive cope most bramhins look subhuman as fuck
Maybe because their ancestors couldnt resist that exotic dark meat. Many such cases (see the spanish breeding the south american indians etc)

Chad he could stay in Southern Europe with no issues or even Sweden

Chad he could stay in Southern Europe with no issues or even Sweden

It is a rear example of a Tamil I've never seen 1 this white though

Maybe because their ancestors couldnt resist that exotic dark meat. Many such cases (see the spanish breeding the south american indians etc)

Brutal never began then imagine being with asi subhumans

Bro I'm starting to believe he's probably a bramhin whos ancestors didn't mizn
Could he maybe have recent ancestry from non Tamil ethnic groups which could contribute to his appearance?

doesn't look white, just pale for a sri lankan

doesn't look white, just pale for a sri lankan

You saw the 2nd pic no he's not just more pale who looks sharp and fuck and foreign compared to the average Tamil nigger Lankan pajeet abominantion

Could he maybe have recent ancestry from non Tamil ethnic groups which could contribute to his appearance?

I don't know he looked white almost as a kid

I have a similar skin color to him.

Dude why are you surprised?

Its very simple to be born lite skinned. The mum lets a lite skinned man cum in her pussy and 9 months later the lite skinned child is born, very simple.

Who said his biological father is Tamil? Do you know who his father is? If so post pics of his mum and dad.

Dude why are you surprised?

Its very simple to be born lite skinned. The mum lets a lite skinned man cum in her pussy and 9 months later the lite skinned child is born, very simple.

Who said his biological father is Tamil? Do you know who his father is? If so post pics of his mum and dad.

I don't know tbqh have 0 clue

i don't think it's so uncommon to be born a light skinned as a lankan but what made this guy even whiter looking is that he's a chad so his skin looks better ofc also he's in front of the camera and light so that add more whiteness to his skin tone