Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This has to be one of the most underrated ERs

Angryatsociety

Angryatsociety

Joker fan,"all it takes is one bad day"
Jin ruchao: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shijiazhuang_bombings

This guy killed over a hundred people with bombs with only being sold the explosives without a co conspirator like Timothy McVeigh.
Now that's a kill count that will take a new angel of death to beat.
The Norway attack (referred to as the worst single mass murder in history by mainstream media) managed to take out 77 now this is 108 I don't know why this one's never talked about.
This is seung hui Cho with explosive devices pretty much.
Jin Ruchao

Last edited:
Cho on steroids

Oddly enough, I looked him up earlier today or should I say yesterday

This dude wasn't even an incel. He had an ex-wife AND a lover. I understand people's fascination with murder, but not every murderer is an incel and murder is not an incel topic just because some incels happen to be murderers.

Why did you lie? >.<
About what?
This dude wasn't even an incel. He had an ex-wife AND a lover. I understand people's fascination with murder, but not every murderer is an incel and murder is not an incel topic just because some incels happen to be murderers.
Because today he'd be pretty incel tier.

ALso there are bettER things than guns for bettER ALternatives at making CHOices to be SPecial.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Asian st blackops2cel
link not working for me

The difference is MO. Mass Shooters and mad bombers aren't on the same tier.

More like every ER is ovverrated by some people of this community

:soy: I like people who kill other people, am I edgy yet?
yeah I haven't heard about this one on here.

it's way more than just being "edgy" most killers have stories and compelling reasons. So what if the guy had a wife and a ex lover? Seeing human nature the way it is even when I'm just loved for no other reason than my looks, factor in other things would cause me to hate the world.
A killer is a victim who's story hasn't been told.

The ant communist niggers did this and pinned it on this hapless fuck.
There were rumours that Jin was a scapegoat with no knowledge of explosives, and that the blast could have been orchestrated by disaffected ex-employees of who had been laid-off in China's restructuring.
worst terrorist attack in Chinese history
$6,000 dollar reward.
JFL

"The investigation found that Jin was motivated by hatred for his ex-wife, ex-mother-in-law and a lover;[5] he had previously threatened to blow up their buildings.[5]"

Yeah thats some ER

yeah I haven't heard about this one on here.

it's way more than just being "edgy" most killers have stories and compelling reasons. So what if the guy had a wife and a ex lover? Seeing human nature the way it is even when I'm just loved for no other reason than my looks, factor in other things would cause me to hate the world.
A killer is a victim who's story hasn't been told.
Everyone gets shit in life and especially subhumans, this guy wasn't subhuman at all yet he was pussy enough to go ER meanwhile incels on incel forum are users who can control themselves, ERcels just couldn't play the life game anymore yet most ERcels had higher serotonin levels than fucking sub4s on this forum what is fucking pathetic. At least serial killers are somewhat high IQ, they try not to get caught but if you go ER you have two options, either to suicide or go to jail and that's pretty retarded and stupid. I am not even talking about sociopaths, people who lack empathy, do not give shit about themselves nor others, they just exist with no feelings towards others so they don't have any reason to go ER, they don't feel fucking pain meanwhile sub4s somewhat empathetic people go through pain every single day, they feel pain due to their not damaged amygdala in their brain and sociopaths do have damaged amygdalas so like I said they feel no pain from others and have no reason to go ER, they just do it because sociopaths NATURALLY can't think rationally, and if you have at least registered to the incel forum and have made at least 1 legit post, you do indeed have empathy because no sociopath would post on an online forum, they just don't find it useful and see no gain. ERcels have no compelling reasons, ER was obviously fucked in the head and wanted a qt blonde which gives incels a bad stereotype. I also wouldn't be surprised if "seung hui Cho" was a sociopath. Also "hui" means dick in Russian.

Last edited:
Just go JR bro

He did have co-conspirators. That's why multiple people were executed. Besides, we don't even know if he did it for certain because it's China. It's like with the Russian apartment bombings (although not that apparent).
Yeah the people that sold the materials to to him, not helping him. McVeigh had help from Terry Nichols.

Everyone gets shit in life and especially subhumans, this guy wasn't subhuman at all yet he was pussy enough to go ER meanwhile incels on incel forum are users who can control themselves, ERcels just couldn't play the life game anymore yet most ERcels had higher serotonin levels than fucking sub4s on this forum what is fucking pathetic. At least serial killers are somewhat high IQ, they try not to get caught but if you go ER you have two options, either to suicide or go to jail and that's pretty retarded and stupid. I am not even talking about sociopaths, people who lack empathy, do not give shit about themselves nor others, they just exist with no feelings towards others so they don't have any reason to go ER, they don't feel fucking pain meanwhile sub4s somewhat empathetic people go through pain every single day, they feel pain due to their not damaged amygdala in their brain and sociopaths do have damaged amygdalas so like I said they feel no pain from others and have no reason to go ER, they just do it because sociopaths NATURALLY can't think rationally, and if you have at least registered to the incel forum and have made at least 1 legit post, you do indeed have empathy because no sociopath would post on an online forum, they just don't find it useful and see no gain. ERcels have no compelling reasons, ER was obviously fucked in the head and wanted a qt blonde which gives incels a bad stereotype. I also wouldn't be surprised if "seung hui Cho" was a sociopath. Also "hui" means dick in Russian.
Omg! You have such ................
MoRaLs. Cho was made miserable every day of his life so STFU with "physcopath":soy:

Last edited:
Americans suppress information about Chinese ERs because the Chinese to it bettER.

Why is it always Asians that perform the biggest mass killings? Is it because they lack souls?

he is a good looking asian

The investigation found that Jin was motivated by hatred for his ex-wife, ex-mother-in-law and a lover

ER lol

There was a whole movie made about Mutsuo Toi. I'm going to see it one of these days if I can.
Fortunately the scenes of his Massacre have been uploaded: