Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This has been bugging me, help me out.

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
Suppose you're out and about and you happens to see an attractive foid...you and said foid are going to cross paths. By now, you know the uselessness of "game" and speech, so you decide to just hang back and see what happens.

You deliberately put yourself in her field of vision...and she looks by you, through you or walks by you like you weren't there.

Now, if you're black pilled, you understand: you weren't attractive enough. She didn't see you because she wasn't looking for you.

Yet I get the feeling blue pillers would say, "you should have talked to her bro!", but what good would that do? In that moment, she showed you everything. If you were Chad/attractive, and in her field of vision, she would have made some kind of signal. We all know how this works.

Am I right in thinking that there was no interest on her part, and it was smart of me to move on?

Are you talking about day game approaching? Because it's absolutely pointless as a Sub-8 male. Don't approach strangers out of the blue in broad daylight if you don't look like Fransisco Lachowiski.

Am I right in thinking that there was no interest on her part, and it was smart of me to move on?
I guess so. Ever seen foids circle around chad like ants around fallen chupa chups? You probably understand, why you're not that chad. You are right on signalling. If a foid considers you attractive she will do anything, she will literally throw her pussy in your face. I've seen it happening but never seriously thought it's a problem with me.

I wouldn't really advice you to cold approach. Although can be ok if you just lowinhibmaxxing to ask something from them. I remember just entering uni, it was fine to speak with new people as you basically don't know nobody but you should.

Imagine a scenario, if you enter uni, have some foid waiting for the class somewhere around, so you might try to initiate a conversation, like just asking if she is from your class etc. I don't even know what to do next. Follow the reactions I suppose, you can clearly notice when people are just a little repulsed by your presence and when it's absolutely uncomfortable for them

Do not approach or make any attempt at communication with foids as a sub8 man. You are an incel, you are an ugly, low status male. It is oVER

Jfl you're thinking about it way too hard. To femoids, sub 6ft sub 6s aren't human.