Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over THIS HAS A BOYFRIEND NAMED "CHAD"

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-

THIS DEFORMED 20 YEAR OLD HAS A BOYFRIEND NAMED "CHAD" OF WHOM SHE IS ENGAGED TO

Losing as a foid = impossible

Translation: As long as I am able to fuck chad I won't get any further surgeries.

Fuck i cant
i think im done.

Femcels think this is a stacy

Juggernaut Law is brutal. How can you compete? How are you supposed to get women in your "league" when guys that mog you are gunning for them? You can't.

The memes write themselves

This world is basically a David Lynch movie isn’t it?

still has more dating options than sean o pry

If this creature is in your league i'm sorry
My face isn't even that bad. But it's undeniable that even women "below" me in looks can get better looking/taller guys than me. It's over.

Just have a hole theory

If my face was this bad I'd be arrested for harassment as soon as I left my house

I know it's off topic but i think your ban was uncalled for @MENSA_IQcel. We need high IQ posts in here, i made an interesting poll about rape but it was deleted for being bait. Dont regret it because it fostered discussion.

I know it's off topic but i think your ban was uncalled for @MENSA_IQcel. We need high IQ posts in here, i made an interesting poll about rape but it was deleted for being bait. Dont regret it because it fostered discussion.

Thank you for the support. I never saw your poll but I'm sure it led room for interesting discussion. It's a shame users like BlackPillPres call for even stricter control of this forum.
Nigga looks like a truecel ngl

You're a fakecel if you call her boyfriend a truecel. He's a 4/10.

Last edited:
How about that hoe with shit bag in her stomach because she can't defecate in a natural way? Forgot her name. But if anyone's willing to kiss and lie beside THAT it's nothing to be surprised about in this one.

Last edited:
Here to postmax.

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c