Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This happens when an incel is just confident bro

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-

Look at how everybody laughs and she turns her head away when he wants to hug her.
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

incels, say welcome to our new member

he got called cute so i mean? he has a chance

> dancing monkey game

> fedora

IMG 6435

This is so old that the kid probably posts here as an oldcel

Just b your shelf bro, don't mind what other people think about u bro

1. Hes not ugly, could ascend easily if he starts lifting, gets a tan and grows out his hair a bit.
2. Embracing normie culture is a big no no BUT he already has the confidence to do this, I see big things in the future for this goyim.

Another thing I don't get is why these kids laugh at him dancing when he's actually quite good. They don't laugh at each other when they're practicing, do they?

he got called cute so i mean? he has a chance
there was an instagram link in the older threads about this, she went with a chad obviously, this isn't the 90s

1. Hes not ugly, could ascend easily if he starts lifting, gets a tan and grows out his hair a bit.
2. Embracing normie culture is a big no no BUT he already has the confidence to do this, I see big things in the future for this goyim.

Another thing I don't get is why these kids laugh at him dancing when he's actually quite good. They don't laugh at each other when they're practicing, do they?
your right he could easily get one of those girls if he put work into himself, get some cloths ( note he isnt scared to talk to girls or even dance for them and if good at entertaining them as far as i can tell so his odds are kinda high)

Have we all forgotten what it was like to be young? Yes, we may still be insecure to this day but those feelings pale in comparison to the same feelings experienced in our youth. The world is so much bigger when you are small, and events seem much "bigger" as well.

It's clear to me that those watching his performance laughed as a result of nerves, most likely questioning to themselves, "Could I be this confident/brave?" They laugh in discomfort of their own insecurity, not with the intent to bully. It is also clear that despite common belief of sexual norms in youth, these two individuals are romantically and sexually inexperienced. The head tilt was not a maneuvaer to evade a kiss, just typically childish awkwardness. It does not even appear that he was attempting to kiss her.

Have we all forgotten what it was like to be young? Yes, we may still be insecure to this day but those feelings pale in comparison to the same feelings experienced in our youth. The world is so much bigger when you are small, and events seem much "bigger" as well.

It's clear to me that those watching his performance laughed as a result of nerves, most likely questioning to themselves, "Could I be this confident/brave?" They laugh in discomfort of their own insecurity, not with the intent to bully. It is also clear that despite common belief of sexual norms in youth, these two individuals are romantically and sexually inexperienced. The head tilt was not a maneuvaer to evade a kiss, just typically childish awkwardness. It does not even appear that he was attempting to kiss her.

Jfl if you actually believe the garbage you just wrote. Go through her instagram and get back to me if you think she's romantically inexperienced: https://www.instagram.com/_alexablair/?hl=en

gay I wanna fucking end it

Jfl if you actually believe the garbage you just wrote. Go through her instagram and get back to me if you think she's romantically inexperienced: https://www.instagram.com/_alexablair/?hl=en
Unless you believe each photo is a documented account of her romantic and sexual experience, this proves nothing. Surely, having an Instagram confirms she has been taking pipe since before puberty.

He should be euthanized to save himself the pain he will live in the future

This ones for you

This is Zesto trying to impress Japanese chicks at the bar

I think he's gay now

You can pull up his instagram. Seems like a non druggie normie

oh no he has the fedora AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

She instinctively turned her head to reduce contact with him, women are walking PSL rating machines.:feelsrope:

Check this out

Unless you believe each photo is a documented account of her romantic and sexual experience, this proves nothing. Surely, having an Instagram confirms she has been taking pipe since before puberty.
I notice she has a reminder that “the future is female” on her Instagram. For anyone who doesn’t know, this saying was coined by a feminist who argued that males should be reduced to 10% of the current population through infanticide. Anyone who has ever displayed that slogan is an enemy of men, and should be treated accordingly.

Check this out

Oh god this is brutal, I'm glad I was self aware of my situation on his age, by the way this is not even something we ivented look at this, a chad that seems to be 10 years older than her but it's all fine he is a chad, so is good that young girls feel the chad cock in their tiny pussy said fucking grandma RIGHT!!! RIGHTT???!!

Dancing in front of a crowd like that is low inhib. I hope this guy isn't an incel now, he deserves better.

Holy shit you are so out of touch with everything
Girls start fucking at 12 and don't stop

Holy shit you are so out of touch with everything
Girls start fucking at 12 and don't stop
Assertion without factual basis? Count me the FUCK in boyos!

really out of style hat he has there, no wonder