Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL this gymcel flyer I just saw rn

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
:yes::ha..feels:
2019 01 23 131346

JFL at making highly physically demanding resolution for new year. It's literally the worst season for your metabolism.

Jfl, they know how to do proper ads tbh.

Going to the gym has nothing to do with getting healthy it's all about getting he right body to attract a bitch or for foids to attract Chad. Gyms are filled with nothing but faggots and bitches sweating it out for a chance at some pussy or Chad dick.

Cheapest gym at my EE shithole costs 20euros :feelsrope:

Male only gyms need to be a thing, shit like this makes me not want to go

High prices and low salaries. Gotta love EE.
Its ok bro we will copy superior western countries and import ton of rapefuge muslims to work for us while we get neetbux :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Its ok bro we will copy superior western countries and import ton of rapefuge muslims to work for us while we get neetbux :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Idc about this country. For all I care they could flood it with refugees, but no sane person would ever come here.

Idc about this country. For all I care they could flood it with refugees, but no sane person would ever come here.
Tbh they force some rapefuges to stay here too but they just run away at first chance they get :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I like how they advertise their gyms by putting a stacy on the cover giving false hope to the poor gymcels. Well, they are making bank off of our misery.

new year new chad dick