Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This guy's entire chanel

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
I am what they call chad :soy:

Nice Abraham Lincoln beard. Bet it drives the ladies wild.

Some of his statements are coping. For example: Soyciety won't collapse in a final/explosive blaze of glory. Look at Japan. The Incel problem in Japan is a dozen times worse than in the West. But soyciety isn't collapsing there because all the unwanted and low-value males get pacified by copes (video games etc.) and lead the Hikkikomori lifestyle. Soyciety will die a slow death by wasting away but before any real consequences appear much more time has to pass. The coping becomes almost unbearable in the last part. At first: There's nothing wrong with coping. Everyone does that. But the delusion that some kind of cope can be better than the unlimited life joy of a chad is nothing more than pure/unfiltered delusion - but whatever makes him happy.

Some of his statements are true. Many of us wouldn't be incels some decades ago. We wouldn't be chads/womanizers either but we would have had some minor chance of getting a woman. In previous generations so many objectively below average looking males managed to get a female because of their hard work/financial status. Even if it was just due to Betabuxxing. Nowadays they would be incels for life because of their looks alone and women wouldn't even want them as financial providers.

I am superiority itself = hobbit god and I still can't find clothes that fit, fuck I will smite all those clothes designers fuck fuckkk this is so unfair I want a pair of jeans that fit god damn it, I will rip the heads those cunts at target fuck.

Is he claiming hes not?

Will watch it

Won’t watch

he looks like a typical soyboy

What level of cope is this guy on. There is nothing wrong with being whitepilled but at least acknowledge that its over and you're coping.

If mgtow cucks really wanted to "not play the game" then they would stop paying taxes.

If mgtow cucks really wanted to "not play the game" then they would stop paying taxes.
MGTOW = MEN SENT THEIR OWN WAY

You can't be MGTOW unless you look like CHAD.
Denying this is cope.

MGTOW = MEN SENT THEIR OWN WAY

You can't be MGTOW unless you look like CHAD.
Denying this is cope.
Maybe they're just saying they won't get married or become betabuxxing cucks for pussy. They want it for free like chads or they'll walk away.

He started as a bluepilled cuck then turned himself into blackpill user, and at 9:00 he began to sound like a based whitepilled monk.

So at least 3 personalities detected.

Probably he is not in LTR right now, maybe he is even a lifetime virgin(hookers user at most), but still a happy pappy, just aged.

They want it for free like chads or they'll walk away.

Basically. What they don't realize is that there are still more than enough simp cucks out there who will do anything just for a microscopic chance to be with a foid.

JFL Men outnumber foids in the west. Some sub 8 men going MGTOW changes nothing.

Is this another guy who claims to be MGTOW? Or is he a bluepilled incel tears kind of guy?

Basically. What they don't realize is that there are still more than enough simp cucks out there who will do anything just for a microscopic chance to be with a foid.

JFL Men outnumber foids in the west. Some sub 8 men going MGTOW changes nothing.
Men only out number them by 1% at the most. If men slut shame and stop marrying whores there will be a lot of single old cat ladies. The top chads can't raise all their children on their own. No uncucked man wants to marry or betabux chad's used leftovers. Just because other men do it is no excuse, there are many cucks but that doesn't mean we should behave like them.

Men only out number them by 1% at the most. If men slut shame and stop marrying whores there will be a lot of single old cat ladies. The top chads can't raise all their children on their own. No uncucked man wants to marry or betabux chad's used leftovers. Just because other men do it is no excuse, there are many cucks but that doesn't mean we should behave like them.

And this is why the Blackpill is dangerous because it has the potential to destroy Soyciety itself. This is why foids are trying their hardest to get into positions of political power so they can FORCE you to pay for chads spawn through taxes.

And this is why the Blackpill is dangerous because it has the potential to destroy Soyciety itself. This is why foids are trying their hardest to get into positions of political power so they can FORCE you to pay for chads spawn through taxes.
That's why if men really want to go their own way they'd stop paying taxes and blackpill non-chads. They're right to be scared.

stop paying taxes and blackpill non-chads.
Spreading the blackpill is important but not paying taxes is going to get you raped.

Spreading the blackpill is important but not paying taxes is going to get you raped.
You can get away with it by getting paid in cash or crypto, or hiring experts to help you find loopholes. Or try to be neet if you can.

You can get away with it by getting paid in cash or crypto, or hiring experts to help you find loopholes. Or try to be neet if you can.
Can't I'm a richcel in Germany. If they found out our family wasn't paying taxes we would get beyond raped.
Might be possible if you're only a wageslave I suppose. NEETing also hurts the system massively.

Can't I'm a richcel in Germany. If they found out our family wasn't paying taxes we would get beyond raped.
Might be possible if you're only a wageslave I suppose. NEETing also hurts the system massively.
That sucks. I thought it was easier to get away with not paying taxes if you're rich. Maybe it depends on the type of work they do, where they can't hide anything.

That sucks. I thought it was easier to get away with not paying taxes if you're rich. Maybe it depends on the type of work they do, where they can't hide anything.

Maybe in the US. In western/northern Euro countries you get taxed massively if you're rich. That is unless you're involved with political corruption.

Maybe in the US. In western/northern Euro countries you get taxed massively if you're rich. That is unless you're involved with political corruption.
Terrible. I'd try to leave that country if it's possible. I don't want government cucks stealing my money.

Won't watch as usual

Interesting, tho, would it really compensate for that lack of validation? Will people actually respect you for creating something?

didn't watch but he seems like an average it user