Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This guy's being a FUCKING CUNT. Everyone Ive known has inferiority complex.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
As a 2/10 5'7 subhuman I have never been treated with respect by ANYONE.

There's this one kid in one of my lessons who will disrespect or insult me like a child every 5 seconds. One thing he does is scrutinize me to find every tiny mistake I make and comment on it. He has an inferiority complex just like everyone does because no one can accept an ugly person being clever or successful.

Today he literally said out of nowhere 'you don't get invited with us anymore' but in more detail and stuff

He wasn't even with anyone else

I don't care that I'm not getting invited. I just stopped accepting their invitations that they just stopped inviting me. Not that they liked me in the first place. What annoys me is the fact that he's trying to annoy me. I don't exactly care what he's actually saying cuz I'm used to it. But his goal is to directly annoy me. I never even show signs that I'm annoyed but he doesn't stop.

Today I was unbelievably close to punching him in the neck. If he said one more thing I would've done it.

Now I'm gonna start sitting at opposite end of the classroom and ignore him outside of lesson and look like a pussy but that's all I can do.

This world is ending if I'm not allowed to say nigger or faggot but I'm allowed to make fun of people cuz they're ugly.

Bro the flashbacks to me being bullied like this is creepin on me again. Lockdown rules are becoming less strict now and it's likely my college will reopen late June so get ready for more threads like this. I found this thread rn by accident and honestly this is just sad.

Bro the flashbacks to me being bullied like this is creepin on me again. Lockdown rules are becoming less strict now and it's likely my college will reopen late June so get ready for more threads like this. I found this thread rn by accident and honestly this is just sad.
Brutal bro. Good luck