Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel > "THIS GUY"

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

Original Thread:

Fucking cucks want nothing more than for incels to LDAR and rope.

Last edited:
Moralfags deserve to be dismembered tbh. I hate this generation so much. Everyone is a virtue signaling pussy that can’t take a joke without losing their shit.

Moralfags deserve to be dismembered tbh. I hate this generation so much. Everyone is a virtue signaling pussy that can’t take a joke without losing their shit.
HIGH IQ
If you stab them they bleed soy and Jamaal semen

If he goes ER because of this I will laugh.

HIGH IQ
If you stab them they bleed soy and Jamaal semen
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I remember @Ritalincel once posted an image that showed r/IncelTears and r/Cuckold have a similar number of followers. Can’t be a mere coincidence tbh.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I remember @Ritalincel once posted an image that showed r/IncelTears and r/Cuckold have a similar number of followers. Can’t be a mere coincidence tbh.
Capture

(As of 25/10/2018)

What the hell man, these guys are straight up sociopaths. The user who wrote that was clrearly already depressed enough, and now he will have nothing to cope and gain even more scorn from his family.
I don't understand how that sub isn't banned when there's clearly a few very dedicated users who are hell bent on ruining life for dudes who already don't have much going for them.

What the hell man, these guys are straight up sociopaths. The user who wrote that was clrearly already depressed enough, and now he will have nothing to cope and gain even more scorn from his family.
I don't understand how that sub isn't banned when there's clearly a few very dedicated users who are hell bent on ruining life for dudes who already don't have much going for them.

At the end of the day they like to feel good about themselves, like they are the good guys and doing the world a favor by fighting crime pulling off this shit.

This dude lives in New Delhi. It's way harder to get a proper firearm there than in most places in the United States.
Also, there is this user on that thread named zornguy99. I'll just quote their post:
"Just finished reading a book about school shootings. The author was a psychologist who studied school shootings and he pointed out that in every school shooting in the past few decades, every killer, every single one, warned of their intentions beforehand."
I don't remember Brenda Spencer showing any warnings. Thomas Hamilton never warned about doing it either. Steven Kazmierczak made very minor hints, but he never actually implied that he was going to do it until he went out and did it. The point is that either the author isn't the sharpest tool in the shed or the user is just misinterpreting things.
Imagine being the average Reddit user (in general). Imagine having a brain made of tofu with holes pinpricked throughout it. It must be like hell.

Firearms are for cucks. Real men use...
636572239380824718-AP18077840160536.jpg

Also JFL @ this curry for not using an American VPN (Americans don't share intelligence info w/ India) and TOR. Surveillance in India is far more widespread than USA. They don't even need a warrant to access every single bit of info the system has on you.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DRDO_NETRA

:feelskek:

IT cucks are the only people on earth deserving to be massacred en masse.

Normie jokes are so lame, pathetic, bland and childish that when I see them I want to cry.

Would be extremely ironic of due to their actions now he actually goes ER.

What they don't get is that writing that shit is the reason that most don't go ER. If they vent online or to classmates, they at least get rid of some of the anger but if you take that away the rage will just pile up and up and up till one just explodes (doesn't have to be ER necessarily).

Ask yourself how many of us wrote, talked or thought about going ER, and then ask yourself how many of us went ER. Not a lot actually, those that snap despite venting here or in similar places just snaped because venting was no longer enough, their lives just kept getting worse and worse and there is only so much anger that you can vent here.