Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This guy...

W

WagnerXVI

Greycel

I hate guys like him. Fucking martyrs blaming society's problem on himself like a fuckin submissive cuck grow a pair of fuckin balls and dEstRoy something

source.gif

He is incel whether he likes it or not

"Involuntary celibate needs to become untied from virgin" "A person can have sex and still be an incel"
Download 10

He's an incel and that bitch/cuck should get the definition right. You don't need to hate women to be an incel.

"Virginity is irrelevant"
Jfl no it's not, that's why you dont see cucktears calling sexist Chad's incels

So he is a virgin but not involuntary celibate? That makes sense :feelstastyman:

"I'm a 31 years old virgin, but I refuse to identify with them."

What does incel mean?
Incel means involuntary celibate, a person who wants to be in a loving relationship but is unable to find a partner despite his best effort.

giphy.gif

Jfl this people are pathetic. It's probably a fake account

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "I may be a 31 year old perma-virgin, but at least im not a misogynistic inkwell!!! Fuck those guys!"

This is what all these dimwits don't understand, Inceldom ISN'T ABOUT hating women! Some Incels hate women, plenty don't. Lots of non-Incel males may hate women, lots of other non-Incel males probably don't.p

Incel means "Involuntary Celibate." Which means a man would like to have sex/form a relationship with a woman but due to factors outside the man's control (ugly, poor, short, social anxiety, autism etc... any one or all or some more things like these) he is unable to attract a woman. Therefore he is still a virgin even though he doesn't want to be, so he is INCEL.

Is that so hard to understand?

50% of the population find you repulsive, disgusting and hope you die or disappear. They also are denying you the ability to start a family, the ability to feel affection and the ability to be validated as a male. Even other males will not respect you if you can’t get female validation.

But you should be mad at yourself for being born genetically fucked. Yes, it’s all your fault for being a genetic fuck up, it has nothing to do with (((societies))) escalating war against the nuclear family and ever increasing female hypergamy. Nothing at all.

But you should be mad at yourself for being born genetically fucked. Yes, it’s all your fault for being a genetic fuck up, it has nothing to do with (((societies))) escalating war against the nuclear family and ever increasing female hypergamy. Nothing at all.

It's a god damn miracle that domestic terrorism is as rare as it is. I suppose that most people just don't have the heart to lash out at society, even incels.

I hate guys like him. Fucking martyrs blaming society's problem on himself like a fuckin submissive cuck grow a pair of fuckin balls and dEstRoy something
50% of the population find you repulsive, disgusting and hope you die or disappear. They also are denying you the ability to start a family, the ability to feel affection and the ability to be validated as a male. Even other males will not respect you if you can’t get female validation.

31 is to late to fix that shit .
Youre a slave in your own head at that point .

just wanna fuck him up just a little bit, now that i have said that i feel fucking wonderful.

" Self-esteem issues and shyness"

Just delusionmax bro. If these are his issues, he could have worked on them and ascended.

He's still fucked

Jesus. IQ lower than a can of worms. You're an incel sweetie.

Then why he still virgin? :feelstrash:

He's coping so hard

So a dark triad Chad pumping & dumping foids left & right, pimp slapping them into oblivion, breaking hearts & macking multiple tarts is an involuntary celibate male now? LOL.