Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This guy would have 20,000 posts and a moderator position here if he wasn't statusmaxxed

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★
The guy from The Office?

Fellow modcel with ritalincel posts.

he looks normie as fuck. just becasue he has a long midface doesnt automatically make him incel.

These guys would have 20,000 posts here and moderator positions if they weren't fucking their cousins.
Egyptian-protest-.jpg

looks like a normie NPC to me tbh

Fellow modcel with ritalincel posts.

No man.

Every post he'd make would be a shakespearean masterpiece that would describe his extreme KHHDV trueceldom in ways even most members here wouldn't be able to comprehend.

No man.

Every post he'd make would be a shakespearean masterpiece that would describe his extreme KHHDV trueceldom in ways even most members here wouldn't be able to comprehend.
I was joking btw.

I haven’t seen that guy in years, he was the go-to for creepy/incel characters.

No he wouldn't he looks like a normie and is White. Your obsession with long mid-faces is stupid.

He is a 6/10 and can easily get to chadlite status. He has a chad jaw good height and frame.
His big eyes are shit tier tho

These guys would have 20,000 posts here and moderator positions if they weren't fucking their cousins.
Egyptian-protest-.jpg

cousinfucking jokes

dude, inbreeding is way better than outbreeding. ethnicels will deny this and use anti-hillbilly insults. fucking disgusting.

His midface is too long but he just looks WEAK like Josh Groban, these are guys that have ethnic phenotypes and would struggle without status. Schwartzman has had Hollywood connections through his mother’s line so he was pretty much set.

No he wouldn't he looks like a normie and is White. Your obsession with long mid-faces is stupid.
its beyond fucking retarded actually. i have a short midface but i still look ugly because short midfaces are neotonous and beta. i wish my midface was slightly longer. short/long face, shouldnt matter as long as your face is forward growing

His midface is too long but he just looks WEAK like Josh Groban, these are guys that have ethnic phenotypes and would struggle without status. Schwartzman has had Hollywood connections through his mother’s line so he was pretty much set.

Nice to read you. Welcome back.

This has got to be a joke he looks like a normie cuck, low inhib and retarded

I wish i would look like him. He is not ugly imho.

Poor modcel, everytime he makes a post about long midfaces everyone says its nothing.

yea he is from that drug movie with a oneitis

Just don't have 20000 posts theory

Incels.is: He doesn't look so bad
Looksmax: 5 paragraphs on his fwhr ratio

You're right, you are low IQ. Literal retard-tier post. This guy, with that jaw, an incel?

180273b9cad2a130a28af900255a3c65
Dpa us actor jason schwartzman just like mona spun arrives at the D3BK2G
Jason schwartzman 240
Article 2526183 1A3076EE00000578 264 634x719

Stop exaggerating this midface bullshit.

ULTRASUPERDUPERLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG MIDFACE

Lmao literally a chad he could mig me into oblivion.

This guy would have ryos job if he wasn't Jewish.
NInZAaw