Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ this guy who is 6'4" (193cm) and used to post on braincels.

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
F8wotv3xteg31

He's not even ugly. Really makes you think how ugly someone who claims to be ugly really is.

damn. he mogs me a lot

No one here is actually incel with the exception of very few.
Often people here will double down on the areas they lack (such as height or frame) and ignore their half decent faces.

Kind of like how you always do.

I remember him

He moggs me

I’m 5’8” manlet. I’m not going to dump on this guy because I don’t know his story, but he does heightmog me.

You're not short then.
Yeah, but you still have people who are much shorter and yet look very attractive in the face (I’m not going to namedrop anybody), whereas I’m 5’8” and ugly as fuck and unmaintainable.

Yeah, but you still have people who are much shorter and yet look very attractive in the face (I’m not going to namedrop anybody), whereas I’m 5’8” and ugly as fuck and unmaintainable.
Yeah, well, at least you're not a manlet!

did he ascend

Jfl at Chadcels, all incel communities are plagued with chads

all this faggot has to do is go asian.every single tallcell is a volcel.the only way you can be an incel as a tallcell is if you are a locationcell(living in the netherlands or similar mogging lands,being in a area with no asian/paki girls)

his hair alone is insane wtf so much

Mogs me from Mariupol to Torrance, California.

Mentalcels exist bro..

Mentalcels exist bro..
Mentalceldom can only exist if you have DIAGNOSED autism. Even then it would have to be at the high end of the bell curve which means not being able to talk AT ALL. High-functioning cases of autism (Asperger's) surely will make you talk differently but won't make you a mentalcel.

Possible lookism poster. There are guys on there that are "7 PSL" and were rotting because Chico Lechowski and Sean O'Pry are more attractive.
Man I'm not a top 0,001% gigaslayer who has every girl bending over for him so I'm gonna LDAR. See you tomorrow.

:feelsseriously: Attracting women isn't the end goal for these guys. They just want to mog.
They ALREADY mog. Man imagine being a tallfag and walking down the street feeling superior to everyone.

Always fucking tallfags.