Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This guy should have pulled a Joker.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
He got a $750k bonus and then retired. And people call this a happy ending. And this shit happens all the time folks, even if somehow you get lucky enough for the villain to be exposed in a viral video (and that only happens once in a million cases), then at best he'll get a big payday and a slap on the wrist to make it looks like he got what he deserves.

The rich and the powerful need to have their heads on pikes.

What exactly is the context? I understood the story, but what was going on in the video? As in why was his bully there? Was there a case? I don't fully understand how he even got there because I myself would not want to confront any bully I've dealt with in the past because I might as well do as what you suggested in the title.

What exactly is the context? I understood the story, but what was going on in the video? As in why was his bully there? Was there a case? I don't fully understand how he even got there because I myself would not want to confront any bully I've dealt with in the past because I might as well do as what you suggested in the title.
The bully became part of the school board. The bullied guy went up to either propose something to them and recognized his bully or he went there to confront him.

The bully became part of the school board. The bullied guy went up to either propose something to them and recognized his bully or he went there to confront him.
Oh wow then yeah that remark he said about "They will grow up" sure rings more true here.
Why the fuck else would that fucker be part of the school board? To boss the kids still even when he's older.

That's beyond fucked up.

Bullies in charge of the school system, no wonder nothing changes. More active shooters please.

Why wait 35 years? If the bully was that bad, why not just kill him?
I agree with you. This guy is just too soft to do it.

He should have went ER on that shitfaced cuck when he had that 45, time doesn't heal emotional traumas.

Last edited:
Never understood those that have access to a firearm that decide to suicide due to bullying but not taking their bully out then themselves, they have an easy means to do so & are planning on dying anyway so what's the deal.

Not like they'd rot in jail, bang bang.

He got a $750k bonus and then retired. And people call this a happy ending. And this shit happens all the time folks, even if somehow you get lucky enough for the villain to be exposed in a viral video (and that only happens once in a million cases), then at best he'll get a big payday and a slap on the wrist to make it looks like he got what he deserves.

The rich and the powerful need to have their heads on pikes.
jfl chad always wins