Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This guy should be the poster SoyBoy (extreme rage fuel warning!)

just another bluepilled whiteknight cuck trying to escape inceldom by making fun of his own kind in hopes that girls will like him..

Did he unironicly ask during the video about showers and stuff? I bet he did.

just another bluepilled whiteknight cuck trying to escape inceldom by making fun of his own kind in hopes that girls will like him..
This is the most hillarious part yeah. Deep inside he believe its gonna work, like some bitch he'll wrote in tinder will think about him "hey he has such a great personality teehee and he is definetly not a misogynist, i would definetly fuck him teehee". Sorry man, not gonna happen.

(extreme rage fuel warning!)
No its not. Dude is a pathetic cock

Last edited:
This is the future of the internet. Radical feminists and harmless, non-offensive beta cuck boys.

I stopped listening to video game soundtracks to watch this discount Paul Blart looking motherfucker talk shit. Smh

Lmao, I actually mog this dude (gymcel master race). :chad:

This is the future of the internet. Radical feminists and harmless, non-offensive beta cuck boys.

I miss the old dialup days where a woman had to POST TITS OR GTFO.

youngfags will never experience this time.

I feel like tearing this cuck's head off... fucking incel in denial REEEEEE

22sguff1hsvz

>maybe if i mock incels i will finally score
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm starting to get it. These cucks are saying that they are ex-incels because it is statusmaxxing. Like saying I used to be in jail but now I am a good citizen, or more common...I used to be a drug addict (these cunts always gotta tell you btw) but now I'm clean & sober.

gotta hand it to him. even though he is fat and ugly it could work and get him sympathy/reward sex. probably not though.

He should give up on mustache maxing.

Why does this gay shit gets 150k views?