Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This guy says he is picky

Incellio

Incellio

Deepseacel, worst eye area in the world.

Somebody please blackpill this fucker

Why is he making those punchable facial expressions?

He needs to lose weight.

How can u be picky when foids dont want you want in the first place :feelskek:

Holy shit they are ripping him apart in the comment section. They are literally telling him that his PERSONALITY is the problem here while telling him that he is UGLY.

LMAO THIS CLOWN WORLD :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

what is it specifically that causes dudes like this to look like ITcels? I mean he's overweight but even without that he still just looks weirdly effeminate. is it really all genetics? would be fucking brutal if a based brocel was just born looking like a cuck. that would actually be worse than being a curry janitor. I wouldn't even be able to look in the mirror

what is it specifically that causes dudes like this to look like ITcels? I mean he's overweight but even without that he still just looks weirdly effeminate. is it really all genetics? would be fucking brutal if a based brocel was just born looking like a cuck. that would actually be worse than being a curry janitor. I wouldn't even be able to look in the mirror

Estrogen... Although I don't know if increased estrogen can be caused by behavioral changes. There should be a study on this but our cucked society would never put effort into researching this.

Lol, maybe he's being somewhat honest...perhaps he did pass on the lone landwhale who once tried to talk with him...

Guy has to regret making this post. Got blasted as a '2' in the comments jfl (a bit ridiculous tbh). I mean, he's no Chad, but he's not deformed either.

He definitely doesn't look bad. Could ascend if he pull a Brandioeee and lose weight

He definitely doesn't look bad. Could ascend if he pull a Brandioeee and lose weight
I think he looks bad tbh. maybe he's just not good at taking pictures but even if he lost the weight he looks like a complete beta. even I find him very aesthetically unpleasing and the average woman would be 100x harsher than me

He looks like a normal man, as the majority of comments in that thread will attest. He's not Chad level, just what your average normie would look like.

It's just he's unkempt and acts like a doofus, so that counts against him.

Hes not actually picky. That's just him coping about why he's still a virgin.

Still brutally mogs me

It's over for his neckbearded leprechaun ass

Men in developed countries are low T.

BPA is often mentioned as a possible explanation.

He looks like a friendly person.

Imagine what he would look like without the facial hair.
Literal ZERO facial structure.

He doesn’t even have to be picky no woman will ever want him.

How can u be picky when foids dont want you want in the first place :feelskek:
This dude is down to my looks level. Once you get to that point it’s fucking over

He looks like a normal man, as the majority of comments in that thread will attest. He's not Chad level, just what your average normie would look like.

It's just he's unkempt and acts like a doofus, so that counts against him.

This. Not a chad, but 20 years ago he would have a looksmatch girlfriend. Now it's over for him, also he looks like 25-30% bodyfat, need to take the leanpill asap, maybe he can luck out with some low tier females

he meant he's picky when it comes to fleshlights and onaholes.