Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This guy runs a pizzeria all by himself

not possible. wait time will be high.

yea he's gonna be hauling ass during the busy hours.

people are gonna be in his shop waiting in line to get checked out

Doesn't look any more work than a regular job. Except he's in charge and any and all profit are his.

I'd love to know what his net profit is.

Here in Canada every pizzeria is staffed by 6 or 7 semi-retarded Indian immigrants. I guess one competent white guy could actually outperform them.

Any pics of pizza?

I guess it's doable if he prepared the individual pizza bases (rolled-out dough with tomato sauce and shredded mozzarella) the night before and froze them, so he only has to add toppings and bake it when he gets an order. (DNW cuz Jewtube.)

mogs me,
in fact working at a pizzeria mogs me.
When I'm forced to get a minimum wage job I'll prob get fired within a few weeks because I can't focus well even on adderall

I guess it's doable if he prepared the individual pizza bases (rolled-out dough with tomato sauce and shredded mozzarella) the night before and froze them, so he only has to add toppings and bake it when he gets an order. (DNW cuz Jewtube.)

mogs me,
in fact working at a pizzeria mogs me.
When I'm forced to get a minimum wage job I'll prob get fired within a few weeks because I can't focus well even on adderall
25126.jpg