Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This guy reported Cruz to the FBI like a little bitch

Recon9

Recon9

Officer
★★★
https://youtu.be/DzNwinmBawo?t=1m55s 

What a cuck this guy is "I could tell he needed help", don't try messaging the troubled boy or anything, just get him sent to ass rape prison, I'm sure that'll help, I get he isn't a therapist but the fucker goes out of his way to report him to the FBI, even having a fucking interview with them about a YOUTUBE COMMENT, but doesn't think to say "hey buddy, is everything OK?" Something tells me this guy is a Class A redditor.

love all the comments supporting this reaction as well, I wonder how many times I've been reported to the FBI now for my occasional macabre humor, so tired of these fucking triggered ass normies not allowing people to poke even a little fun at serious situations like this, its absurd to me even, alot of people, upon seeing such a seriously horrific accident, will chuckle or joke as a way to cope with the incredibly abstract pain that realizing how dark the world can be brings, we all cope with this shit differently ffs.

Damn, us bullies/victims are put into more torture by these obese cucks than we already were from slayer bullies.

its because norms are stupid they cant subconsciously  interpret that the damage is set in stone and we can get a cheap thrill from it with no further damage. I mean reporting you to the fbi is dog tier iq

wow, what a piece of shit

what a virtue signaling faggot

Well he really was a better school shooter than ER

JFL at the people who didn't take his comment seriously

I get reported so much the FBl knows I'm a Lv99 Troll Wizard and just doesn't give a fuck. Normies consider being part of the truther community and hoax busting to be "warning signs"... kek. You're a potential danger and threat to public safety if you reject falsehood and tell it how it is. Keeping it real in America=Borderline Illegal. Just wait until anyone who doesn't swallow BluePilled rhetoric gets sent to fucking death camps.

You gotta be on the lookout for these people.

This is why you don't announce that you will go ER months before you do

towncel said:
Well he really was a better school shooter than ER
JFL at the people who didn't take his comment seriously