Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This guy really wants leafy

literally
Captureiii

why watch this? :feelswhat:

Last edited:
Remember when he had that one pink haired cunt constantly making videos about him? Man was neck deep in pussy, and all he did was shit post on youtube. ADMIRABLE :feelshmm:

This guy kinda looks like Daniel larson

I know the term “creepy” just mean’s ugly but that old guy is actually creepy as hell

I used to watch leafy back in 2016 when I was 13, I remember one video he was roasting joeysworldtour and I thought it so funny I was saying stuff like “haha yeah he just got roasted” “dude leafy you just roast him haha” and then after leaving my room my mom asked me who I was talking to.

Zoomers grew up watching this guy and then we completely forgot about him, he was our low effect “brainrot” slop creator

I know the term “creepy” just mean’s ugly but that old guy is actually creepy as hell

I used to watch leafy back in 2016 when I was 13, I remember one video he was roasting joeysworldtour and I thought it so funny I was saying stuff like “haha yeah he just got roasted” “dude leafy you just roast him haha” and then after leaving my room my mom asked me who I was talking to.

Zoomers grew up watching this guy and then we completely forgot about him, he was our low effect “brainrot” slop creator
Yeah i almost forgot about this madafaka for a long while too haha

Also what he did was super unique, find a weirdo online then make fun of them for 30 minutes then find a different weird to roast. After roasting so many different people they sort of become characters

Am getting so many different memories right now

The tommyncguy was probably the best, his whole brand was positivity and giving back n sheit. basically a poor man’s mr beast. He’s whole persona of positive vibes went down in flames eventually dude was a total blue pilled simp. I remember one guy slightly made fun of him on a livestream and he screamed “KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT FUCK”

Stompdy (think that’s his name) was a funny sega as well