Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This guy pisses me off

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
There is this dude on instagram who gives “fitness” advice and makes a shit ton of money yet he looks like this

He has been working out for 2 years now and claims to eat “5k calories a day” he’s fuckin 6’3 117lbs JFL

IMG 4409

IMG 4410

IMG 4411

He also collabs with OF girls but they don’t let him hit

Imagine the dude ABOVE giving fitness advice to the guy BELOW on how to get big JFL

I fucking hate dudes who shit on other men, give advice when they look like shit, and have a huge ego

You know the dude above is the same guy who would fuck your girl but act like your best friend

IMG 4365

Maybe I’m getting roidrage but still applies

That twink needs to take advice rather than giving it.

No way that guy eats 5K calories a day.

That twink needs to take advice rather than giving it.

Imagine getting paid $100,000+ a year uploading a transformation journey and you can’t even do that right

Meanwhile there are guys who bust their ass off, tracks their macros, and are consistent and no one will ever know they exist

I fuckin hate “influencers”

How'd this clown even get popular in the first place

He looks like the one guy from New Kids

@Ron.Belgrade

There is this dude on instagram who gives “fitness” advice and makes a shit ton of money yet he looks like this

He has been working out for 2 years now and claims to eat “5k calories a day” he’s fuckin 6’3 117lbs JFL

View attachment 1221797
View attachment 1221798
View attachment 1221799

He also collabs with OF girls but they don’t let him hit

Imagine the dude ABOVE giving fitness advice to the guy BELOW on how to get big JFL

I fucking hate dudes who shit on other men, give advice when they look like shit, and have a huge ego

You know the dude above is the same guy who would fuck your girl but act like your best friend

View attachment 1221800

Maybe I’m getting roidrage but still applies
I made a post about this fucking guy Awhile ago
He is fucking annoying but it’s probably the failo effect making people hate him more

How'd this clown even get popular in the first place
He gets bullied for being autistic and having no self awareness. Nothing more. And I highly doubt he’s making much money, if any, from this shit

He's only popular as a lolcow though

He looks like he desperately needs to hop on a cocktail of drugs, why the fuck does god make guys like this 6’3? I don’t get it.