Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This guy makes onecooldude123 look like Chad

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
F2E103FC 810B 40F7 A73D 5EEB2BDD469F

This is actually sad. I'm almost crying for him. He should be our new mascot.

It's over for him

He just needs ten showers a day, also stop his misogyny. Females can smell misogyny from far away.

He just needs ten showers a day, also stop his misogyny. Females can smell misogyny from far away.
Indeed, just like dogs can smell skin cancer

Even blackops2cel looks better tbh

I'd MUCH rather be him than onecooldude. No contest.

You guys will think I'm crazy for saying this, but I honestly think he could be improved A LOT with aggressive cosmetic surgery. Maxillofacial work, sliding genioplasty and a rhinoplasty would all obviously be on the list. They'd have to be extremely aggressive too. I'd have to see him from the front to see what else he'd need.

Onecooldude has absolutely NO way to be even 3/10. No surgery known to man can fix him due to his ultra long midface and narrow skull. He's a womb to tomb case for sure.

You guys will think I'm crazy for saying this, but I honestly think he could be improved A LOT with aggressive cosmetic surgery. Maxillofacial work, sliding genioplasty and a rhinoplasty would all obviously be on the list. They'd have to be extremely aggressive too. I'd have to see him from the front to see what else he'd need.

Onecooldude has absolutely NO way to be even 3/10. No surgery known to man can fix him due to his ultra long midface and narrow skull. He's a womb to tomb case for sure.

He will be a total slayer in Asia

but yea onecooldude i think he's the worst case i've ever seen. like, even blackops2cel mogs him to oblivion.

Man you can tell he has a horrible personality from his photo!

@Ryo_Hazuki he seems to be trolling at this point.

bullied by chad, stacies, and normies now i come here to rot and bullied here as well

are you fucking serious?

bullied by chad, stacies, and normies now i come here to rot and bullied here as well

are you fucking serious?
What happened? You used to be level headed, but now you larp as a subhuman.

are you fucking serious?

now i come here to rot and bullied here as well

So people on here say they think you're trolling because you (claim to) think you're "barely a 4" (implying you're BETTER looking than that) and you're whining about this being "bullying"?

Yeah, it must REALLY suck to be told you're actually decent looking. I can't imagine how traumatizing this must be for you.

What happened? You used to be level headed, but now you larp as a subhuman.
He also changes his ratings constantly

" I am a 2/10 TKHHV"
" I am barely a 4"

Jfl

He also changes his ratings constantly

" I am a 2/10 TKHHV"
" I am barely a 4"

Jfl

rated 3.5/10, so i guess barely even a 4 in the best lighting humanly possible

stop picking on me man come on

fucking Twisted can make kangaroo suit threads, elbowcel threads but I say one thing and i'm an enemy

Yeah, onecooldude123 is special ugly.

rated 3.5/10, so i guess barely even a 4 in the best lighting humanly possible

stop picking on me man come on

fucking Twisted can make kangaroo suit threads, elbowcel threads but I say one thing and i'm an enemy
Nobody picks on you and Twisted got many shitstorms in the past as well. No you are not an enemy but your thread literally screams "PEAK AUTISM"

I am just stating my honest opinion and I do not hate anyone here

at least he is white, just go to asia

Has the profile of one of those Looney Tunes vultures. Unfortunate genetics.

4bf69a7158db5cf63561eb69c7e4d490.jpg

nah i still think he mogs onecooldude

He would slay in Asia.

>white
>incel

3sh9B7L.gif

Any of those faggots can literally just go to Asia and get their little dicks sucked by noodlewhores.

Poor guy :( This makes me really sad.