Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This guy looks better than me. Truecel forever.

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
2qup1fc.jpg

large.jpg

this guy mogs me, it's over

That first guy mogs me because he’s white.

Even I mog that subhuman its OVER for you buddy

Damn he looks like a thumb

_incelinside said:
large.jpg

Bateman looks so much better without the stupid full thick beard

I think I may mog him

anincelforlifelol said:

He doesn’t look bad though. You can kinda tell in the pic that he’s tall, plus white with no glaring deformities. 3.5 or 4/10 tbh.

Hey I'm as attractive as him imo

Zyros said:
Bateman looks so much better without the stupid full thick beard

Its the lighting i guess

If things are that hopeless where some make up

He mogs me too, because at least he has a straight nose, unlike me. It's over. I'm just gonna ldar tbh. There's no point in anything else.

Cynistic said:
2qup1fc.jpg

Echte duimcel

kek

Zyros said:
CGw_eUnUgAEmOSQ.jpg

Has the beard genetics of a god
Nick-Bateman.jpg

just works for him. guy looks so much better with the beard than without one. He's got that tall dark handsome thing going on. His coloring is ridiculously good. The beard makes him look better.

anincelforlifelol said:
Zyros said:
CGw_eUnUgAEmOSQ.jpg

Has the beard genetics of a god
Nick-Bateman.jpg

just works for him. guy looks so much better with the beard than without one. He's got that tall dark handsome thing going on. His coloring is ridiculously good. The beard makes him look better.

Beard looks nice on him, but he looks better without it.

_incelinside said:
large.jpg

Bateman looked like an incel at age 17
22499913_1818653898174811_7797555512920244224_n.jpg

aut said:

still chad. Bad lighting

aut said:

From a 4 to a 6.5

I legitimately think he mogs me

I have that mid face but with a more human like bone structure. Doesn't even matter though. Everything is eye area and mid face

You are hideously unattractive then. At least you don't need to spend time/money looks-maxing because nothing can work for you anyway

TheRealChincel said:
From a 4 to a 6.5

"4" kek. That guy was fucking pussy even at 17. He was starting to become a model around that age. Lol at 6.5. The cope.

I make him look like a goddamn male model.

It's over.

Who am I kidding it never began :(

anincelforlifelol said:
"4" kek. That guy was fucking pussy even at 17. He was starting to become a model around that age. Lol at 6.5. The cope.

4s can get laid, he has a potato face and his eyes are beta. I deal in PSL ratings, not where Brad Pitt is considered a 10 when he’s really an 8.

TheRealChincel said:
4s can get laid, he has a potato face and his eyes are beta. I deal in PSL ratings, not where Brad Pitt is considered a 10 when he’s really an 8.

Stop the cope and stupid Lookism ratings. No 6.5 can get the amount of women that guy can get.

anincelforlifelol said:
Stop the cope and stupid Lookism ratings. No 6.5 can get the amount of women that guy can get.

Fame. No cope here, I’d rather look like somewhat intimidating unlike him.

TheRealChincel said:
Fame. No cope here, I’d rather look like somewhat intimidating unlike him.

You're coping. What fame? He was a no name who all of a sudden gathered a big following of women because of his fucking looks. That's all. He became someone because of his looks. You go on google and search up "Hot guy" and the first result? Nick Chadman.

Cope more please

anincelforlifelol said:
You're coping. What fame? He was a no name who all of a sudden gathered a big following of women because of his fucking looks. That's all. He became someone because of his looks. You go on google and search up "Hot guy" and the first result? Nick Chadman.

Cope more please

Internet fame. Yeah, average girls and uggos found him hot. He is good for LTRs and would get passed over for STRs by hot girls. I’ll envy Bieber’s lifestyle but not his look or this guy’s.

TheRealChincel said:
Internet fame. Yeah, average girls and uggos found him hot. He is good for LTRs and would get passed over for STRs by hot girls. I’ll envy Bieber’s lifestyle but not his look or this guy’s.

Delusional.

anincelforlifelol said:
Delusional.

Throw a beard on a decent looking guy and he’s Chad. Hee hee.