Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This guy is the most virgin looking ricecel I've ever seen

foid tier thread

Why are you bullying a rice that is teaching you piano? Faggot kys.

Piano mogs me tbh

I've seen worse at my university.
60DFE4CD 750E 4EF2 827E D82D30533E9F

It’s over for ricecel:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He Mogs me hard

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTCdZS16FR4

he was so ugly and creepy looking in his thumbnail I had to click, he is so ugly and virginal he is worthy of being my new rice avi

He is indeed a giga trucel tho. Very virgin way of talking too. Over for him.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIANCyXGN5I

This fat ugly bastard is way more repulsive, same with Scarra the League player

true tbh, this fat anime meme nigga is more ugly tbh. His fat is really too much
OP isn't bullying, he is just stating facts.
48BFC6F0 84A9 4526 8028 BB2ED2F314DE
Nothing OP is doing meets the definition.
I've seen worse at my university.
Agreed, I have seen <1.5/10 rice. The guy OP posted is 2/10 maybe.
Yup. And he managed to get

View: https://youtu.be/0OL6RWhaMHY

RESPECT THIS RICE'S GRIND MOTHAFUKAZ

He ran status game. Status game is real. Even the ugliest men can run it.
But it is truly just a subtype of betabuxxing tbh. Instead of buxxing with $, you bux with loaning status to the foid.
Not true ascension. True ascension is purely dependent on physical attraction. All else is cope.

Last edited:
I have come across that video before in regards the topic (pianism.) I legit didn't have your opinion, I just took in the info.

But it is truly just a subtype of betabuxxing tbh. Instead of buxxing with $, you bux with loaning status to the foid.
Not true ascension. True ascension is purely dependent on physical attraction. All else is cope.
:bigbrain::bigbrain:

He Mogs me hard

He is indeed a giga trucel tho. Very virgin way of talking too. Over for him.

true tbh, this fat anime meme nigga is more ugly tbh. His fat is really too much

OP isn't bullying, he is just stating facts.
View attachment 517787 Nothing OP is doing meets the definition.

Agreed, I have seen <1.5/10 rice. The guy OP posted is 2/10 maybe.

he is an example of an ugly guy who just walks down a "jester" archetype to ascend. My new avi is a true incel in that he has an original conception of himself that he is both aware and unaware of. He is more pure than the virgin mary
its not that I am bullying him I am just saying things we all say to ourselves out loud so people understand that this is WHY you get bullied. He is the kind of guy where two foids share a look at each other after looking at him, and laugh out loud tacitly at his obvious permavirginity

Last edited:
Over for expertmusiciancels.

Why is this funny though? Leave the poor guy alone

What about these guys?

What about these guys?

Twoset ,are again, ugly guys that walk down the "jester" stereotype to gain a massive following. For a couple of classical music nerds they bring a fun and relatable perspective to it. They are nerdy, but chic about it. They are aware that this is the only road to walk down, and shamelessly do so like clowns. Their self-conception is as trained to 'pop nerd' taste as the ancient music they slave to perfect.

My guy has a piano youtube because he sincerely wants to teach people piano, and he wants to do so purely with his sincere boring af math teacher personality. He has the body language of a man who consumes CP 24/7. Every second of his existence screams of sexual repression. He is an incorruptible trucel, his self-awareness is only in the periphery, because it's too painful to confront fully, so he steers forward seemingly unaware about how "off" he is. He is as pure as the virgin mary. This is a man who has been punished all his life for being himself. And he needs a hug. :feelsrope:
Why is this funny though? Leave the poor guy alone
it's not it's sad. All ricemen have nightmares of being perceived as this guy, and we do 95% of the time just because we all look the same.

Last edited:
I look like him, but a bit less ugly with lighter skin and Longer hair

Do you have the old one saved?:feelshehe:

Rayo's number IQ and massively blackpilled.

hey OP what do you think of the late LvB sonatas

hey OP what do you think of the late LvB sonatas
I'm not a huge fan of Beethoven's piano works. His palette feels comparatively hamfisted when limited to the piano. Although I like his chamber works-- especially his string quartets.
Do you have the old one saved?:feelshehe:
no but it's not hard to find a pic of Mike Yanagita

Last edited:
stfu and go make fun of a foid or normie
It's funny cos some loser here posts shit like this and then it almost ALWAYS is revealed that the guy they are making fun of has a gf/wife

fuckin law of karma I guess

Poor guy. Just let the man cope in peace