Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This guy is the king of simp nation

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
Trying to shame men into buying queens onlyfans

Throws around the word incel

This is him messaging some social media influencer telling him to get a real job and he has no talent
EYVhYgjXgAQDHCx

Apparently that guy has no talent but a woman with onlyfans account does? Jfl

even though it takes little talent for Chad to be a media influencer, it still feels like Chad has to work harder at this business than OnlyFans foids need to

This is him messaging some social media influencer telling him to get a real job and he has no talent
View attachment 260909

Keep crying faggot

That video game skin goes a long way as far as entertainment is concerned.

Certainly a more fruitful investment than giving that money away to a worthless, ungrateful Hole.

I'd sooner shit and burn my money away before giving it to a hole who isn't sucking my dick

I'd rather incels spend money on skins in LoL, CSGO, COD or whatever game they play than onlyfans. I've alr bought 2 board skins in LoR

What is a "call of duty skin" btw?

what a stupid cuckold, I bet he drinks E-thot pee

A camo for your gun in call of duty

Damn. Just looked it up.

So those are like image overlays on some 3D models and people pay money to get those? WTF. And they sell them for 10$ each?

WHAT. IN. THE. FUCKING. WORLD.

Damn. Just looked it up.

So those are like image overlays on some 3D models and people pay money to get those? WTF. And they sell them for 10$ each?

Yea on cod it is dumb but on csgo you could sell them to other people and make money cause the prices would change

Yea on cod it is dumb but on csgo you could sell them to other people and make money cause the prices would change

Holy fuck so there is a virtual economy around it as well. Interesting.

Holy fuck so there is a virtual economy around it as well. Interesting.
On csgo yes. You could gamble too. You pay $2 for a key to open a case. And in the case could be a skin from 0.01$-500$.

Pretty sure it all got shut down a few years ago though

Jfl at his name “copes”

he’s not wrong about the influence.

but probably salty because he wants to be an influencer but he lacks the looks to become one.

Jfl at his name “copes”

he’s not wrong about the influence.

but probably salty because he wants to be an influencer but he lacks the looks to become one.
He pays $500 on clothes because they are "rare". Hypebeasts are the biggest faggots

Onlyfans should have 99% tax, and the tax money would go to incels

Jesus Christ, these guys all need that Kim Jong un treatment, lined up and shot up by anti aircraft artillery (in battlefield 3).
The world has all these bullshit 'justice' concepts to act as a deterrent against crimes, like the way trumpland loves to tie people to a chair and electrocute them, or sandcels like to hang people, where is the deterrent for Simping???
He pays $500 on clothes because they are "rare". Hypebeasts are the biggest faggots
I think hypebeasts do it cos they think it will get them laid cos they are dudes like pharrel, drake, Zion, Canelo doing it and drowning in pussy.
This guy is pushing hard for the title

Last edited:
I spend my money on nothing but vidya (and sometimes food) and regret nothing, jfl at this cuck who thinks I would be better off spending it on whores. I should use my money to buy weaponry to smite foids tbh

Let copes cope with his pink hair. He's probably a giga blackpillel incel who couldn't tale it anymore and lost hos mind, believing that his larping internet identity is his true real life personality.

Also. He drinks bbc jizz.

View attachment 260909

Someone tell that guy that all his simping and cucking is not gonna get him laid.

Damn. Just looked it up.

This is why I hate vidya nowadays. You buy a game just to find a bunch of shit in game to pay real money for as well.

Keep crying faggot

That video game skin goes a long way as far as entertainment is concerned.

Certainly a more fruitful investment than giving that money away to a worthless, ungrateful Hole.

I'd sooner shit and burn my money away before giving it to a hole who isn't sucking my dick

simp naysh y'all!!!

They just want guys to simp on them unconditionally, but that's not how this shit works. They'd better be prepared for the fallback from that including some guy's thinking they're entitled to their bodies, for splurging money on them. It's the same thing as girls milking drinks and dinner from simps. Might get away with it for a while, but eventually somebody gonna expect SOMETHING. What other signals could you possibly be sending out?