Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This guy is proof that personality is irrelevant

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J875QwM26eM[/video]

He is a creepy psycho aspie yet he got a hot gf. Why? Because she liked his cute face. JFL at the personality meme. A normal sized midface like this guy's is ALL you need to slay. He also has a more successful relationship than many Normies:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCOe9VkjBzw[/video]

You can be misogynist, aspie, resentful, psychotic, weird, creepy etc. It doesn't matter. If a girl likes your looks then you will get laid. Your personality does not play a role at sexual attraction. Just be yourself. Seriously. If a female doesn't fuck then know that it is your face that failed you and not your attitude.

There both evenly sub5 looksmatched.

Lol @ thinking that shitskin could ever be attractive

A lot of these "incel" youtubers are normies in disguise. Perhaps he is, perhaps he is not. His face isn't high up there, so I expect her to cheat on him in the near future.

So far, Virgin Messiah is the real deal.

AutisticNormie said:
There both evenly sub5 looksmatched.

Lol @ thinking that shitskin could ever be attractive

So what if she is sub5? Most sub 5 girls date male models.

KyloRen said:
A lot of these "incel" youtubers are normies in disguise. Perhaps he is, perhaps he is not. His face isn't high up there, so I expect her to cheat on him in the near future.

So far, Virgin Messiah is the real deal.

What the fuck is this cheating cope? So what if she cheats on him? He had his turn. He had his fun. Did you?

incelman said:

What the fuck is this cheating cope? So what if she cheats on him? He had his turn. He had his fun. Did you?

I'm going to use the age-old "cake at a party" analogy when it comes to sexual relationships. 

Yes, everyone else is having cake, and we're not. I know that feel.

IF she cheats on him, it's going to hurt him, a lot. As a fellow "incel" he knows the pain, he knows the suffering. When it all comes crashing down, he's going to go back to this place of pain, having experienced that "cake" only once. I'd prefer to never know what that "cake" tastes like than having to have only one opportunity to taste it my entire life.

incelman said:

BOTH

I'm honestly more surprised by the fact she isn't fucking someone way better than him.

Also getting cheated on seems like a huge deal to normies. So what if you had your chance when all that cheating means is you weren't enough.

incelman said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J875QwM26eM[/video]

He is a creepy psycho aspie yet he got a hot gf. Why? Because she liked his cute face. JFL at the personality meme. A normal sized midface like this guy's is ALL you need to slay. He also has a more successful relationship than many Normies:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCOe9VkjBzw[/video]

You can be misogynist, aspie, resentful, psychotic, weird, creepy etc. It doesn't matter. If a girl likes your looks then you will get laid. Your personality does not play a role at sexual attraction. Just be yourself. Seriously. If a female doesn't fuck then know that it is your face that failed you and not your attitude.

You could be a serial killer, baby rapist, drug addict, deadbeat, bum, shy beta, and still get women if you have a good face. It's really as simple as that. Women will just want to be around you and try to 'fix you'. I'm losing patience every day, most days I try to hold it together but then others my anger and distaste for life and people break through. I wish everyone would live through a life like this at least once.

KyloRen said:
I'm going to use the age-old "cake at a party" analogy when it comes to sexual relationships. 

Yes, everyone else is having cake, and we're not. I know that feel.

IF she cheats on him, it's going to hurt him, a lot. As a fellow "incel" he knows the pain, he knows the suffering. When it all comes crashing down, he's going to go back to this place of pain, having experienced that "cake" only once. I'd prefer to never know what that "cake" tastes like than having to have only one opportunity to taste it my entire life.

Because it's definately better to die a virgin than at least fuck a firl at one point of your life.

Sparky said:
I like ubiquiphile but the guy is like a 4/10 PSLI
Bad lips, cuck eyes and shit facial harmony.
His GF is his looksmatch

AutisticNormie said:
BOTH

I'm honestly more surprised by the fact she isn't fucking someone way better than him.

Also getting cheated on seems like a huge deal to normies. So what if you had your chance when all that cheating means is you weren't enough.

In 2017 you either fuck and dump or die a virgin.

Sparky said:
I like ubiquiphile but the guy is like a 4/10 PSLI

Bad lips, cuck eyes and shit facial harmony.

NORMAL MIDFACE. REST IS FIXABLE THROUGH SURGERY.

QuantumDummy said:
You could be a serial killer, baby rapist, drug addict, deadbeat, bum, shy beta, and still get women if you have a good face. It's really as simple as that. Women will just want to be around you and try to 'fix you'. I'm losing patience every day, most days I try to hold it together but then others my anger and distaste for life and people break through. I wish everyone would live through a life like this at least once.

Everyone wished this bro. It won't happen. Females aren't enough and many men don't live up to the expectations. Just LDAR.

Octopusgun2 said:
His GF is his looksmatch

Getting your looksmatch is huge deal. Male models date down for fuck's sake.

Sparky said:
The guy is a NEET last time I heard so I don’t see him getting surgery any time soon.

NEET+pussy=life

The female looks like a crack whore so it doesn't really prove anything.

Solitarian_Walker said:
The female looks like a crack whore so it doesn't really prove anything.

Most girls are crack whores.

KyloRen said:

+1 (what you described happened with me)

And i have the impression that wont take too long to he get cucked.

KilluminoidBR said:
KyloRen said:
IF she cheats on him, it's going to hurt him, a lot. As a fellow "incel" he knows the pain, he knows the suffering. When it all comes crashing down, he's going to go back to this place of pain, having experienced that "cake" only once. I'd prefer to never know what that "cake" tastes like than having to have only one opportunity to taste it my entire life.
+1.
Cope cope cope

OP is legit, who cares if he gets cheated on, if he has had many lays from her he will have good experience and sweet memories, he will be happy

KilluminoidBR said:
+1 (what you described happened with me)

I'm so sorry, friend.

NekoStance said:
Cope cope cope

OP is legit, who cares if he gets cheated on, if he has had many lays from her he will have good experience and sweet memories, he will be happy

Idk if he will be happy but at least he would not feel the despair we do.

NekoStance said:
Cope cope cope

You don't know if the "lay" with her is good. Most normies report women being completely stoic at times, not showing any emotion. This is for sure: That "incel" will want more relationships, and to experience more lays. The problem? He probably won't get anymore.

This is just more proof of LUCK THEORY. Even an ugly incel can get lucky.

incelman said:
NekoStance said:
Cope cope cope
Idk if he will be happy but at least he would not feel the despair we do.
Yeah

he will be happy relatively speaking