Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This guy is one of the funniest YouTube Incel ranters.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/bj8u8UNWE2A[/video]

I used to watch him but I got bored because he just repeats the same sentence over and over in his videos. Why don't they just talk at home instead of in a car. They get worried someone might see them talking to themselves so they're not really focused on what they're saying. HeedAndSucceed is really the only one with high quality incel videos.

Crustaciouse said:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/bj8u8UNWE2A[/video]

This guys pretty attractive (6+) and doesn't seem to have real mental illness. Unless he lives in an Asian country where people are super racist to blacks, he should slay. Looks like a volcel at 1st glance, but will reconsider if more reasonable evidence is provided.

KV- said:
This guys pretty attractive (6+) and doesn't seem to have real mental illness. Unless he lives in an Asian country where people are super racist to blacks, he should slay. Looks like a volcel at 1st glance, but will reconsider if more reasonable evidence is provided.

That guy is not a 6/10 his is a 4/10

a-virgin-nigger said:
I used to watch him but I got bored because he just repeats the same sentence over and over in his videos. Why don't they just talk at home instead of in a car. They get worried someone might see them talking to themselves so they're not really focused on what they're saying. HeedAndSucceed is really the only one with high quality incel videos.

They probably live with their parents so they don't want to be ranting at home.

Crustaciouse said:
That guy is not a 6/10 his is a 4/10

They probably live with their parents so they don't want to be ranting at home.

I honestly didnt think I was that ugly, but I guess I'm hideous if this guy is sub 5. Can't really see his body too much because of the dark, but he has good hair, good symmetry, and decent face shape. Nothing obviously too large or small.

KV- said:
I honestly didnt think I was that ugly, but I guess I'm hideous if this guy is sub 5. Can't really see his body too much because of the dark, but he has good hair, good symmetry, and decent face shape. Nothing obviously too large or small.

Yes but he is morbidly obese.

Crustaciouse said:
Yes but he is morbidly obese.

Oh shit, couldnt see because of the dark. Point taken.

Lol, I find him funny.

As for girls not texting, they could be texting other guys, browsing through social media, taking selfies and messaging, back and forth with their friends.

Yes, he's right about girls ignoring him, and as they're around their phones most of the time.

This nigga is hilarious, i need friends like this.