Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This guy is fakecel

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Not only is he average to good looking he’s actually comfortable talking with that foid and seems to run a little game. Wtf

Not clicking but from the thumbnail I can tell he is just using "incel" as a buzzword to be "cool" and "trendy".

The shirt he's wearing is one of my favorite shirts, I have one like that. Over for stripedshirtcels

Is this the same dude who appeared on that Vice YouTube video or something?

what a prick probably fucked her after

The media loves to hire actors/people to make fun of us.

All "incels" that appear in these kind of videos ate always fakecels. I think this is intentional to potray us all as volcels who are just picky and not actually ugly..

All "incels" that appear in these kind of videos ate always fakecels. I think this is intentional to potray us all as volcels who are just picky and not actually ugly..
high IQ

Not clicking but from the thumbnail I can tell he is just using "incel" as a buzzword to be "cool" and "trendy".
I notice that the media is trying to portray incels as something dark and cool almost like what they did with serial killers soon there wiill be chads saying ''yeah I'm a incel'' and have flocks of women over them

kek square hairline, square face and sharp jaw, white, exceptional eye area, and not a manlet. I wouldn't be posting here if I were him

He's a larping fakecel.

Look at his fuckin' jaw. Larpy-dee-larp-larp.

Tbh

Not only is he average to good looking he’s actually comfortable talking with that foid and seems to run a little game. Wtf

he has a good face .
If he is an incel , them im literally a pile of trash .

Fucking wanker probably has a job, friends and a loving family, absolute gronk

His "guard" is down around her because her goal was to get him to relax so he gives out information, that's just what journalists do. He doesn't seem actually comfortable judging by his voice and demeanor. So it's either an actor, or some /r9k/ user who thinks incels are the new hip thing.

I never knew the bonus video to this existed, thx for thread.

I've seen guys that look just like him play JBW game and get asians no problem.

He mogs me into oblivion

dark hair, blue eyes, tall, not hideous, fucking volcel ngl.

He has good looks foundation to work with. Volcel / mentalcel if I ever saw one.

His tinychat group has females orbiting him

Tall and white could get a noodle easily

The girl is ugly as fuck who wouldnt feel comfortable around her