Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This guy is defin paranoid when his gf is deleting convos on Facebook (Reddit)

She's definitely fucking 10 other guys behind his back.

It’s over for him
19049580 FBEE 490E 9BD8 8AEB22E09D64

JFL at the soy comments about how it's his fault for not being there for her

This guy has a mental illness trying to keep things together while working to improve it, while this bitch is throwing tantrums like a cunty princess. Of course they still blame him.

JFL at the soy comments about how it's his fault for not being there for her
And I guess being there for her means doing the things that a Butler or servant would do. Picking her up? Cooking her meals? WTF did I just read? What has she been doing for him to warrant all this? Os it payment for her parents taking him, because it sure as hell doesnt read like it.

Fags like this cuck are perfect examples of why women are as entitled as they are towards non-Chads..... When they speak to us at all. I usually don't like to blame betas for acting beta, but fuck this dude..... I just wanna punch him right in his soyboy mouth.

And I guess being there for her means doing the things that a Butler or servant would do. Picking her up? Cooking her meals? WTF did I just read? What has she been doing for him to warrant all this? Os it payment for her parents taking him, because it sure as hell doesnt read like it.

Fags like this cuck are perfect examples of why women are as entitled as they are towards non-Chads..... When they speak to us at all. I usually don't like to blame betas for acting beta, but fuck this dude..... I just wanna punch him right in his soyboy mouth.
Yeah. These Reddit fags don't understand that if any part of the relationship is conditional on him "providing" for her, then she will move the goalposts until it becomes impossible to meet her needs and then she has the right to go fuck Chad

CUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK

People like those in the comments saying how he doesn't deserve to be in a relationship should be beaten within an inch of their life and thrown into a sewer.

Holy fuck, this is what you get as a sub8 male if you ever "ascend"

Thats what happen when youre a soyboy