Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This guy hit the nail on the head. INCELS are scapegoats

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
Hit the nail on the head v0 1amd566t1kmb1

@Lonelyus @Bianor @Max Doltman @Johnhatenigger12 @Pancakecel

Sex-havers kill more women then even most violent incels wish they could. Most incels are non-violent but we all get the blame when someone goes ER. because of our "ideology" but when muslims commit terror attacks it's not on all muslims. Normoids are massive hypocrites.

Sex-havers kill more women then even most violent incels wish they could. Most incel's are non-violent but we all get the blame when someone goes ER. because of our "ideology" but when muslims commit terror attacks it's not on all muslims. Normoids are massive hypocrites.
We are massive scapegoats. The term "incel" lost its value too, any bad guy= incels for normies.

We are massive scapegoats. The term "incel" lost its value too, any bad guy= incels for normies.
Foids will literally call anyone who doesn't bow down to them an incel.

V8wolntwz37a1

Highest IQ foid. Took them long enough.

THE thing IS you see, I can hurt foids :feelskek: :feelskek: .
They are Soo fucking weak Its funny How They even survive this far, yk if THE law doenst exist theres Soo many… MANY thing I want To do To woman

Strenght doesnt matter much tbh with My hammer and knives :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

But still woman are like ant To me. ANT. They are nothing, too weak . I can overpower them in a second

I dont need weapon… WEAPON are For THE simp and THE whiteknight.

Foids think depressed, lonely, autistic, ugly short men are 'dangerous' meanwhile will go and swarm around roided 6ft+ drug dealers, criminals and playboys like moth to a flame.

Foids think depressed, lonely, autistic, ugly short men are 'dangerous' meanwhile will go and swarm around roided 6ft+ drug dealers, criminals and playboys like moth to a flame.
I dont mind being seen as dangerous. I like it tbh.

Its a complement, I hate woman as much as AM hated Humanity. Well I hate humanity too, But yeah I dont mind being fear.

Yeah, we've been saying this here for years.

We aren't 'dangerous' to them, we are undesirable, which is an even bigger sin.
Women LOVE dangerous men. They don't shut the fuck up about how they LOVE bad boys and hate nice men. Their personality detector can only detect 'bad vibes' from ugly men, fucking hilarious!

Sex-havers kill more women then even most violent incels wish they could. Most incels are non-violent but we all get the blame when someone goes ER. because of our "ideology" but when muslims commit terror attacks it's not on all muslims. Normoids are massive hypocrites.

It is politically incorrect to not pedestalize women. Anyone who refuses to suck up to them = incel.
Like robotic animals inzieel inzieeel inzieeeeel