Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This guy has more sexappeal than anyone of this forum

no, they are making fun of him, they wouldnt even give him a handjob

no, they are making fun of him, they wouldnt even give him a handjob
They still would rather suck his dick than spending time with you just due of status.

Lul / this guy is a future beta buxxer if hes not already..... Sex appeal HA! I WOULD KILL MYSELF IF THAT WERE TRUE....there is no way i cant see this guy tearing up any of their prime jb pussy then...
vwn5WT6.gif

Lul / this guy is a future beta buxxer if hes not already..... Sex appeal HA! I WOULD KILL MYSELF IF THAT WERE TRUE....there is no way i cant see this guy tearing up any of their prime jb pussy then...
vwn5WT6.gif
He's not attractive by any means and he's a manlet. There's no doubt that he'd be an Incel but my point is that he's famous which automatically puts him above any Incel irl. He has MORE sexappeal than anyone of us. I'm not saying that these women are into him but foids are turned on by any guys with Status and If you disagree, you just can't handle the truth.

Holy shit lmao I haven't seen this nigga for years.. I remember watching some retarded video of him back in 2010 tbh tbh lmao

He's not attractive by any means and he's a manlet. There's no doubt that he'd be an Incel but my point is that he's famous which automatically puts him above any Incel irl. He has MORE sexappeal than anyone of us. I'm not saying that these women are into him but foids are turned on by any guys with Status and If you disagree, you just can't handle the truth.
you are right attracted to his "status" not him..SEXAPPEAL BIG NO..

Heightmogged by ariana grande
33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png

what a shit load of crap. Women will be comfortable around you if you act like a low t faggot. The key is not to let them feel that you want to hit it. Be a non threatening cuck. They know this dude got a baby dick, so he possess no threat. They dont have to be on their guard around him. But when you have an ugly motherfucker like me,who can keep an erection for two hours, women know they have got to be on guard. I would destroy ariana grande's pussy if given a chance.

what a shit load of crap. Women will be comfortable around you if you act like a low t faggot. The key is not to let them feel that you want to hit it. Be a non threatening cuck. They know this dude got a baby dick, so he possess no threat. They dont have to be on their guard around him. But when you have an ugly motherfucker like me,who can keep an erection for two hours, women know they have got to be on guard. I would destroy ariana grande's pussy if given a chance.
id just go ahead and take that charge and kill ariana and fuck her dead body

It's over for chromosomecels

nope lol poster child for status