Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This guy has a wife while we are jerking off and crying - lol

M

meatflaps_pounder

Recruit
★★★
This guy has probably spent more than 400 grand on toys (warhammer models) and yet he has a wife. I can only cope with this thinking maybe shes getting pounded by chad on the side. I can't cope with the fact that I spend all my time and money trying to be attractive and some guy just spends tons of money on toy figurines and still gets to put his penis in a vagina. I'm not sure how tall he is or how big his dick is. His face mogs me but doesn't hairmog me. just be lucky theory. He must've taken more showers and watched more movies with strong female protagonists than me.

post wife if possible

He is a gigasoyboy, those manchildren love collecting toys. Tyrone fuvks the wife,

Just be lucky theory is legit. It's all about the luck

This guy has probably spent more than 400 grand on toys (warhammer models) and yet he has a wife. I can only cope with this thinking maybe shes getting pounded by chad on the side. I can't cope with the fact that I spend all my time and money trying to be attractive and some guy just spends tons of money on toy figurines and still gets to put his penis in a vagina. I'm not sure how tall he is or how big his dick is. His face mogs me but doesn't hairmog me. just be lucky theory. He must've taken more showers and watched more movies with strong female protagonists than me.

You've only just realized that this is an unfair world?

Fuck me! I actually collect 40k minis (don't play though), and I have what, maybe 200 individual pieces all told? Not even that. I spent maybe 2 grand on it all (including commission painting), and I still think it's a lot.
But yeah, they are looksmatched, and she is probably cucking him too.

Tera-betabuxx. Plus it was a lot easier to ascend as a Gen X'er that didn't have to compete like a damn circus animal with every Chad and Norman out there just for table scraps.

he gets his warhammer wet

Where's the wife?

@meatflaps_pounder
it was a lot easier to ascend as a Gen X'er that didn't have to compete like a damn circus animal with every Chad and Norman out there just for table scraps.

JFL at wasting money on this shit!

I also get jealous when geeks or nerds have a girlfriend and I don't.

If he can waste 400 grand on fucking toys, chances are he's pretty well of wealth-wise.
He should surgerymaxx and slay in SEA.

Chaos armies and generals cost a shitton.Fuck.

He is a gigasoyboy, those manchildren love collecting toys. Tyrone fuvks the wife,
warhammer 40k is more based than regular capeshit, bugmen buy funkopops and marvel merchandise.

I didn't see any medieval war hammers. Just some shitheads blathering!

Indeed. I've been preaching this before. Luck is exactly why exceptions exist.

Lies. Tyrone doesn't fuck her. Stop with the Tyrone meme. Tyrone doesn't get shit. Quit denying jbw.

She looks like a dyke. I wonder how much he pays her to stay around?
Lies. Tyrone doesn't fuck her. Stop with the Tyrone meme. Tyrone doesn't get shit. Quit denying jbw.
Zero IQ

You guys are coping. This guy has decen facial bones and was normie when he had his hair. Your hobbies don't matter.

Betabux. His wife would of had no interest in him in her early 20s.

Betabuxing leftovers isn't that difficult, you'll just have to give up all your dignity.