Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This guy got TWENTY likes in an hour on Bumble

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
FaceApp 1585088696397

When I gave him glasses and beard on Faceapp.

I have done tests of him before, including the original pic and posted the results on here ages ago, he was always attractive to them, but this is next level. Everyone said he was ugly, bug eyes etc but he was a panty wetter to a lot of women.

I gave him a beard and glasses to compare to a pic of me with glasses on I tested before that (just a face pic selfie this time) for an hour, and I got NOTHING whatsoever JFL.

I thought maybe he would just get a few, it's after 10pm after all, but he got one like straight away. Then when I checked an hour later, 17 in total, plus an additional 3 who liked him while I was swiping.

I didn't bother screenshotting the results this time, couldn't be bothered and felt too bad.

It is absolutely fucking over.

mogs me to oblivion

le beta provider faec

Mogs me to the Nether and back

More evidence of JBW

Looks painfully average

Looks painfully average

P1ysntzhgtalckck

This is the original photo of him posted to r/truerateme ages ago. I made a thread on here about him and his Bumble results (can't be bothered searching for link lol), nobody could understand why he was so attractive to women.

I am now running a test with me with added Faceapp glasses (I took a pic without my glasses on then added some with Faceapp), they made him look good but make me look like the El Paso shooter lol

Last edited:
Looks average but I guess that isn't enough nowadays

Looks average but I guess that isn't enough nowadays

His results were most definitely ABOVE average. The average normie doesn't get 20 likes in an hour lol