Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This guy got a gf

i bet he doesnt have severe autism

cant relate

PUA doesn't work we tried it in the 2000s. All of this micro-calibration behavioural manipulation is bullshit.

Even if you have the body language of a politician, women are not going to care. They see your face and
instantly know you're low value. Back in the day we used to spend hundreds on courses/1 on 1's/dvd sets
nothing ever worked. Countless hours of chatting up women in clubs/online dating. All they responded to
was looks.

imagine how hard reality will hit him if this girlfriend just got in relationship with him out of pity

Even if you have the body language of a politician, women are not going to care. They see your face and
instantly know you're low value.

This guy is literally just dogging on the dude the entire time. He gave some tips, but right as he got into the meat of it he took that opportunity to talk major shit about that particular guy.

Now outside of him bullying the guy on stage, he does have some truth in body language and core value.

This man TYLER DURDEN used to run a company called RSD. Before that he was running around with MYSTERY METHOD.
I've attended one of their free seminars in London about 10 years ago. I've watched people who used their training. The
only people who ever succeeded were good looking boys.

The only method that works is dark triad and it doesn't work for everyone.

imagine how hard reality will hit him if this girlfriend just got in relationship with him out of pity
The bigger guy is between 5ft8 and 5ft9. The lightskin truecel is tiny. Imo he did the impossible. Yes, he will never live the life of a chad, but his life probably mogs mine hard. Even if she is paid to be with him or doing it out of pity, it's still better than being incel.

This man TYLER DURDEN used to run a company called RSD. Before that he was running around with MYSTERY METHOD.
I've attended one of their free seminars in London about 10 years ago. I've watched people who used their training. The
only people who ever succeeded were good looking boys.
Thank you for your input. I think he doesn't just teach pua, he also teaches how to become more confident and beat social anxiety. I think it somewhat worked for the guy in the video. Here he is a few years later.

View: https://youtu.be/EKx5RX8ZCy4?t=1898

He still fidgets with his hands and Imo he looks and acts ridiculous and incongruent with his exterior. I would imagine people try to put him back in his place constantly. Life has to be a constant battle if you're trying to act confident as a truecel. But if it's really true that he got a gf then whatever he did seems to be working.

The bigger guy is between 5ft8 and 5ft9. The lightskin truecel is tiny. Imo he did the impossible. Yes, he will never live the life of a chad, but his life probably mogs mine hard. Even if she is paid to be with him or doing it out of pity, it's still better than being incel.

Thank you for your input. I think he doesn't just teach pua, he also teaches how to become more confident and beat social anxiety. I think it somewhat worked for the guy in the video. Here he is a few years later.

He still fidgets with his hands and Imo he looks and acts ridiculous and incongruent with his exterior. I would imagine people try to put him back in his place constantly. Life has to be a constant battle if you're trying to act confident as a truecel. But if it's really true that he got a gf then whatever he did seems to be working.

Back in the day we learned how PUAS were using fake actors in their approaches which really shook the community. It
wouldn't put it passed me how PUAS lied and said he had a girlfriend. Run him on TINDER and you will find the real result.

I think you should still do everything he says ; because this is just a new blackpill enlightenment moment that you need.

Last edited:
Isn't that the cool clock guy?

This might be lifefuel for some of you. Not for me, but if you mog him I think you have a chance

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_nJBS6M8Ig

zog propoganda, there is no hope. you are going to die alone and nobody will rest their sweet little ass cheeks on your grave dirt to clean your headstone. have fun rotting with the rest of us.

remembER youre hERe FOREVER.

PUA doesn't work we tried it in the 2000s. All of this micro-calibration behavioural manipulation is bullshit.
You're supposed to crush her confidence, good luck with that since 10 other men validated her.

Exactly, your face and height do all the talking.

instantly know you're low value. Back in the day we used to spend hundreds on courses/1 on 1's/dvd sets
nothing ever worked. Countless hours of chatting up women in clubs/online dating. All they responded to
was looks.
Intriguing oldcel take

Tales From the slums of Algeria

looks like an ugly Jew but NT

was looks.
All women see is my jew nose.

If he ogremaxxes and goes on steroids he can intimidate normies being low inhib. Still no steroids for your face, though

Just because it begun doesn’t mean it don’t be over in the future

My name is Pablo, I run this place