Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This guy gets pussy, you don't

KV-

KV-

OfficER
★★★★

-racist
-fat
-unkempt hair, guy looks like he hasnt showered in weeks
-does creepy shit like put his cum in women's drinks, stalk, cut off their hair, spray his cum on them with bottles, etc
-got caught, is a criminal
And guess what, this man has had sex. He is married. Just take that in. Not only that, but he got away with it, having had a settlement resulting in no criminal record.

"Just lose weight and take showers bro"
"Just stop being hateful and prejudiced bro"
"Just dont be such a creep bro"
"Just have a good personality bro"
;)

North Korea should hit with nuclear missiles tbh

just be confident bro

Women doesn't like nice guys.

WTF? This guy is a low tier normie at best, how the fuck is he getting his dick wet?

So two theories: Just be white and Just be NT.

Depending on the circumstances, Just Be Tall also.

-racist
-fat
-unkempt hair, guy looks like he hasnt showered in weeks
-does creepy shit like put his cum in women's drinks, stalk, cut off their hair, spray his cum on them with bottles, etc
-got caught, is a criminal
And guess what, this man has had sex. He is married. Just take that in. Not only that, but he got away with it, having had a settlement resulting in no criminal record.

"Just lose weight and take showers bro"
"Just stop being hateful and prejudiced bro"
"Just dont be such a creep bro"
"Just have a good personality bro"
;)
I wish I were a good enough student to go to Princeton. I am very jealous of this man. I'm so jealous, I'm a little bit glad he's had this criminal record setback.

The fact that Lohman is married to an Asian could, one might say, complicate attempts to classify his acts as hate crime.

JFL. Who saw that coming?

well at least he is based

how tf was this guy getting pussy he's a low tier normie?

WTF? This guy is a low tier normie at best, how the fuck is he getting his dick wet?

Are you serious?, its obvious why, he's white and his targets are asian, this isn't rocket science

"jUsT b UrSeLf BrO!!!!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back